1 Magnum d2 vs 2 respl 12hc's

I'd go with 1 magnum or 1 RE HC becaues both of the subs are dual 2 ohm, so you can get a final 1 ohm load. Some people say that you can wire only one coil, but I just had a thread on it, and it didn't sound like a good idea.

That BX1500D is 1 ohm stable, so you would be able to wire only one of those subs (either the D2 or the HC) and achieve a 1 ohm load.

I'd go with 1 magnum or 1 RE HC becaues both of the subs are dual 2 ohm, so you can get a final 1 ohm load. Some people say that you can wire only one coil, but I just had a thread on it, and it didn't sound like a good idea.
That BX1500D is 1 ohm stable, so you would be able to wire only one of those subs (either the D2 or the HC) and achieve a 1 ohm load.
for abou 25 a driver you can get dual 4 ohm coils...final load of 1 ohm

My amp puts out 1200 RMS at 1 ohm. SO I don't konw what it would do at 2 ohms. Plus since I thought I couldn't wire both up, I got 1 12 and 1 15 so I could try something different, see what I liked.

for abou 25 a driver you can get dual 4 ohm coils...final load of 1 ohm

crap if i would have known that i would have got the dual 4ohm so i wouldnt have to buy another hifonics but i think im gonna buy another anyways and give each sub a lil over 1000 watts rms do yall think it will get killer loud?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ineedbass

10+ year member
ineedbass
LA CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from