1 GZRW12D2, 150db+. 800watts RMS...fed 6x that

Brandon@GZUSA
10+ year member

Oregon
I did not take this video, nor was I there. I don't know the specifics of the box or any other info other than what is posted in the video. What I know is that those woofers are rated for 800watts RMS and I had heard rumors of them taking a GZPA 1.4000 but this is the first I've seen of it.

We have several retailers that have been testing these woofers and have heard nothing but good from them. Brandon @ Audio Anarchy has one and will be doing a video and review of the sub and our Titanium 1.800.

Here is the video link:

This is one of the nicest looking "entry level" subs I've seen. The build quality immaculate and it looks like a beast, so we'll see how it does in the t-line I'm building for it (hopefully) this week.

I've used the amp in a couple of videos and it's also a very solid looking, well built product, although I'm not a huge fan of the bass knob, as it's very short and not too easy to grab. Other than that, the amp is clean and plays down to a half ohm with zero problems.

Back to the sub... the one I have is a D4 so I won't be able to hit it too hard with the 1.800. But, I have a CT Sounds 900.1 in the board that I'll use and if need be I will hit it with a 1400.1 once they come in. I don't expect to be anything other than impressed though. :)

It's only an entry level sub because it's the lowest of the GZ line (to my knowledge). By comparison with other entry level subs out there, it is by no means entry level. ;-)
Ground Zero does have 2 lines that are below the Radioactive. Those lines would be the Iridium and Titanium. We do have the Titanium amps as you are aware of. But we will add the subs and speakers later down the road. We will most likely bring the Iridium stuff in first. These will be our entry level. Subs retail for right around $100. Great build quality as usual with all Ground Zero stuff. Will probably only offer a 600 watt mono and a 4-ch in the Iridium series along with a set of 6.5" components. This might be in the next 6 months or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Brandon@GZUSA

10+ year member
Brandon@GZUSA
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from