Autorama, Feb 15&16

Participant count
  • Participant list

Brandon@GZUSA
10+ year member

Oregon
We have teamed up with DBDrag as a sponsor for next weeks show. I will be there with some product for people to look at. We will also have one of our Competition Team members there with his vehicle, he will be competing and giving demos. Ive also been told that a vehicle we have partially sponsored will be there. We will also have a model there interacting with the public and possibly passing out all of the Trophies.

If you are attending the show, stop by say hello and look at product.

Good deal Brandon. I'll be there for sure just waiting I. The rain to let up so I can install Should be ready for the other 2 Gzp 4000 amps to
I won't be bringing any of the mono blocks with me. Unfortunately this all came together rather quickly and I couldn't get any of them here. But I will point people towards the vehicle that has one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

I won't be bringing any of the mono blocks with me. Unfortunately this all came together rather quickly and I couldn't get any of them here. But I will point people towards the vehicle that has one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.
Bummer was hoping to save on shipping. My singer alt is on The way to The build should turn out really nice

Here is what I will have on display:

Titanium amp

Radioactive amp

Uranium amp

Uranium sub

Hydrogen sub

Radioactive sub

Nuclear component set

Uranium component set

Radioactive component set

I'll also have some informational pamphlets on our products available.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Brandon@GZUSA

10+ year member
Brandon@GZUSA
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from