1 15 ported or 2 15s sealed

Hey I dont know how to use this site really haha i cant make a thread but I was wondering if yall could help me out Im trying to get some bass in my 2000 Jeep WranglerTJ and I put some kicker speakers in the sound bar but I cant decide between some front dash speakers Im really new to car audio but Im trying to get into it these are the two speakers the 4X6 kickers at hotjeepparts.com ..............................AND 4X6 3 way 180W plyl speakers at pyleaudio.com ....... the pyle are so much cheaper but I am wondering if they will sound better or which one will sound better? I dont know differences and terms for this stuff yet and would appreciate the help.

sorry i just got this and i dont know how to make my own thread but you guys look like you know car audio and i need some help please

Hey I dont know how to use this site really haha i cant make a thread but I was wondering if yall could help me out Im trying to get some bass in my 2000 Jeep WranglerTJ and I put some kicker speakers in the sound bar but I cant decide between some front dash speakers Im really new to car audio but Im trying to get into it these are the two speakers the 4X6 kickers at hotjeepparts.com ..............................AND 4X6 3 way 180W plyl speakers at pyleaudio.com ....... the pyle are so much cheaper but I am wondering if they will sound better or which one will sound better? I dont know differences and terms for this stuff yet and would appreciate the help.
sorry i just got this and i dont know how to make my own thread but you guys look like you know car audio and i need some help please
sooo can you help me?
Look around the site a little bit more. You can't be hijacking threads man.

GIFSoup

Epic FAIL! If you cant work a simple website theres sure as hell no hope for you or your vehicle in your car audio ventures. Goto a dealer, use lube, get raped, and stay off the internet...

you guys are cool talking **** over a forum... i just needed some help I know im a car audio noooooob but i just needed some help thought someone could im giving you guys props for knowing stuff i dont i just asked for a little help since im novice in the field

i want to make my jeep sound nice with the little money i have before i go to college and lose all of it, I just need a little help not pompous jerks showing off

i want to make my jeep sound nice with the little money i have before i go to college and lose all of it, I just need a little help not pompous jerks showing off
Click on the post new thread button. Seriously man, use your head.

Also OP: I would go 1 15, simply because you will be able to afford a better sub than if you buy two, and also one sub getting loud is more impressive than two subs getting loud. I love single sub setups. But that's just me, I would say in the end this whole thread will be solved by a matter of opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.