Not open for further replies.

Dmac1991

'12 Focus Bangin
1. Product:

1/0 Welding Cable & More

2. Specs:

3. Description/Condition:

~All Slightly Used unless noted~

16.5ft of white Royal Excellene 1/0 Welding cable with tinned copper lug on one end

2.5ft of black Royal Excelene 1/0 Welding cable with hydraulic crimped tinned copper lug on one end

Pair of 5' 6 awg tinned marine welding cable white/black cable used for wiring subs to amp

1/0 Install Bay fuse holder with 250a fuse

~47ft of Sky High OFC 16 gauge remote wire (never used)

~7.5ft of KnuKonceptz 10 gauge speaker wire (never used)

3ft Canare Quad rca cable wrapped in Techflex

0 gauge firewall grommet

miscellaneous wire loom

4. Price: :

60 shipped

45 picked up

5. Pictures:

Grpa3cn.jpg

nNNl0jF.jpg

YX6bOeI.jpg

mmIrVu7.jpg

RoaV8py.jpg

EkxDGrM.jpg

Jn3m3iA.jpg

edl6uFW.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

1. Product: 1/0 Welding Cable & More

2. Specs:

3. Description/Condition:

~All Slightly Used unless noted~

16.5ft of white Royal Excellene 1/0 Welding cable with tinned copper lug on one end

2.5ft of black Royal Excelene 1/0 Welding cable with hydraulic crimped tinned copper lug on one end

Pair of 5' 6 awg tinned marine welding cable white/black cable used for wiring subs to amp

1/0 Install Bay fuse holder with 250a fuse

~47ft of Sky High OFC 16 gauge remote wire (never used)

~7.5ft of KnuKonceptz 10 gauge speaker wire (never used)

3ft Canare Quad rca cable wrapped in Techflex

0 gauge firewall grommet

miscellaneous wire loom

4. Price: :

60 shipped

45 picked up

5. Pictures:

Grpa3cn.jpg

nNNl0jF.jpg

YX6bOeI.jpg

mmIrVu7.jpg

RoaV8py.jpg

EkxDGrM.jpg

Jn3m3iA.jpg

edl6uFW.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
I would be all over it if it was red ! just gettin ready to order a little more for mine.

I would be all over it if it was red ! just gettin ready to order a little more for mine.
Spraypaint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Spraypaint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
or that

techflex haha

You know that royal cci is rated 350amp upto 50ft
Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
yeah I know it is. Getting some light blue 2/0 tho

Upgrading already? You've had that cable what, a month? lol
yep gonna grab some 2/0. Saving up for my big build. Gonna stop pussy-footing around and just do it right. Wasting too much money on this shit lol.

or that

techflex haha

yeah I know it is. Getting some light blue 2/0 tho

yep gonna grab some 2/0. Saving up for my big build. Gonna stop pussy-footing around and just do it right. Wasting too much money on this shit lol.
Looking at the royal excellene chart for amapacity wouldnt 1/0 be able to handle over 500 amps at a run less then 25 feet?

It shows 1 awg at 25ft is capable of 500-600 amps.

So why do we do multiple runs of welding wire if this is the truth?!?

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

So why do we do multiple runs of welding wire if this is the truth?!?
People doing DB Drag, car off limited to ONLY battery under the hood gain from more and more runs of +12 and ground to their amp(s). I would suggest if you're just charging a battery bank you need much less to the back and can rely on short lengths from battery bank to amp(s) to get the job done. In general overkill on wiring never hurts, but I would say that a lot of people just go overkill for the sake of showing off or that they have money to burn,,, because the sort of gains we're talking about between 1 or 2 runs to 10-12 runs are still inaudible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...