05 RE xxx

Awsome! What should the dmm read for d2 or d4? Ive never done this before but do own a DMM.
Set the dmm to ohms and positive lead to pos terminal neg to neg terminal (obviously) you should get right around 2 ohm give or take a few tenths on a dual 2 and around a 4 on dual 4. Make sure to check both sides and that they read pretty close. Touch the leads of the dmm together and subtract that reading from the coil reading also. (I think)

Set the dmm to ohms and positive lead to pos terminal neg to neg terminal (obviously) you should get right around 2 ohm give or take a few tenths on a dual 2 and around a 4 on dual 4. Make sure to check both sides and that they read pretty close. Touch the leads of the dmm together and subtract that reading from the coil reading also. (I think)
Thanks, thats what I figured but wasnt sure. Also he says that the xxx is quad terminal I thought they were dual vc? or am I missing something here?

Thanks, thats what I figured but wasnt sure. Also he says that the xxx is quad terminal I thought they were dual vc? or am I missing something here?
I have heard there were a few quad coil XXXs...so yeah, its possible. Be sure to check them all to make sure its not blown and figure out wiring options.

I'm building up a XXX right now as well.

1-2.jpg

to this

kuv.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

codykeon99

10+ year member
codykeon99
somewhere, Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from