04 Ford Explorer Build Log

Jarvis, how did you end up running the power cable. I know you were having a hard time finding a spot. Where did you come through the firewall at?

Thanks..
Even though those might look good, I am in love with black KMC Slides, I really want them but I cant afford them ha and I am trying to tell myself that my rims are good enough so I wont drop another grand or two on another set of rims lol..

I would rather to spend on a black paintjob than spending on another set of rims
LOL I am getting KMC slides for my Explorer!

Jarvis, how did you end up running the power cable. I know you were having a hard time finding a spot. Where did you come through the firewall at?
I drilled a hole just like you did..

LOL I am getting KMC slides for my Explorer!
******* you!! black or chrome??

I am in love with 22 KMC Slides!!

but I have to say I am impressed with how my rims look on my explorer.. they are kinda decent..

I dont think I am going to lower it after all cuz it looks decent and I dont want to give up any ride quality or my tires

pics coming up

(I ended up bumming out today, I was so tired for some reason so I only got the rims on the x and called it a day.. tomorrow my bro will help me with the battery tray, big 3, and the lower billet grille)

photo-1-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

hope y all like it.. I really like how it looks right now.. if I had the KMC slides, it would be just like a pure sex //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That sub seriously needs that much port area thats more port area than my 2 15s call for in an 8^ft enclosure.
That is a loading chamber //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
thats correct, sir. Thanks for clarifying for me..

Walled Taurus, you should go to the link that I provided which will show all of the pics of the equipments I had.. You will see what my port looks like exactly

Thanks

OMG your port could eat a baby or a really small man.

but ya looks good with the rims on there. the silver and black theme worked out great.

i love it when people ask why the port needs to be that big lol
lol yeah for real man.. I think it is cool though ha, people would think I am one dumb mother****er until I explain or show what is in the box exactly, they wont say one word after that hah..

OMG your port could eat a baby or a really small man.

but ya looks good with the rims on there. the silver and black theme worked out great.
haha maybe I can try with a baby.. jk

thanks and yeah the theme worked out pretty good, but i am still have the goal of blacking out my x someday

Came out awesome bud.
thanks

it is a pretty new kind of box design that mobeious came up with.. which is very effective IMO

Sure am loving the omega! definitely underrated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.