03 gmc sierra UPDATE!!!

1. its nothing special unless it has the anniversary paint job (white with orange stripes)

2. you are a dumbass if you think a stock camaro auto is better than the 6 speed...

3. why dont you just //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

its a 30 annaversary hence the same color wheels, emblem on the seat and dash..

and would you freakin think about it, by the time you depressed the clutch shift gears and let the clutch back out the auto would have shifted...

and what the hell does moving out of the house have to do with anything.......

and why do most drag cars have autos in them (and i know they are better than factory)

here are some pics to proove it..

IMG00259.jpg

IMG00257.jpg

I never said it wasnt a 30th you dumbass, I said it wasnt worth saving unless it was one of the few made with the 30th anniversary paint job. Learn how to comprehend buddy. If it takes you longer to shift than that automatic then you officially fail. Do you know why automatics are used at the track? for consistency. One less thing to worry about while dialing in your vehicle. The automatics used are fully built or custom trannys, no where near a stock auto.

Thats illegal and cheap. Furthering my initial belief that you are indeed Hispanic.

No. No it wont. Its a crappy 4 speed. Not a sequential auto or anything of the sort. It is ironically the same tranny you have in your truck. Still think it has less time between shifts moron?

Stop spewing crap you know nothing about.

Oh and maybe you should MOVE OUT OF THE HOUSE BEFORE BUYING A F***ING CAMARO DUMBA**
lots of hate from you... or is it jealousy.......wheres ur ride:wow:?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.