02 BMW 530i

Participant count
  • Participant list

jamesw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HK
I just picked up a 02 530i in pretty good condition. I am trying to outfit it with 8k xenon lights and dont have a clue which direction to take. What do I need to buy equipment wise? Not looking for the best but something that will really keep me happy and content.

yes, depending on how your hi/low setup is..

Many cars have 1 bulb for hi, and 1 for low.. so that's 2 kits, plus 1 for fogs. From the pics I see online it looks like that's how your car is set up.

Also, one thing to look out for is daytime running lights. They give the bulb LESS than 12v, and if you hook up an HID kit to the bulb that's your DRLs, it WILL die. Check to see if you've got them or not.. and if you do, disable them. A BMW forum would def be able to tell you how.

I know man its great, help with the most random problems that have nothing to with audio!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.