01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

good call but im a step ahead of you:D i have a billet grille,grant customs full sheetmetal front bumper,roll pan and side shavers getting painted as we speak:cool:
And i just got off the phone with my usaci rep looks like im gonna have to run the 11k2d instead of the 14k2d. because of the 4ohm 12v rating. should still be kind of loud? lol
Ooh man how much did that front bumper cost from Grant?

yeah im also finishing out the tubs so i can run 22's in the back. im anxious to see the difference with the roll pan but im more anxious to HEAR the difference!!!

oneday soon I hope to start a build log on mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i actually have another 99 2-door blazer that im gonna start on right after i get this one done. same body style and almost the same color:D

the bumpers run around 500-600 i got mine off a friend that changed his mind and picked this one up for 250:eek:

i cant wait to play with this stetsom amp,i might become a stetsom dealer if the amp works well for me then i will use 4-14k2d's on 2-DD Z18's!!!!! in the other blazer

i dont have the time to look through everyones post, all the time.
uh.....ok i thought thats what you were doing was looking at post's? oh well as i said im actually putting a roll pan with the side shavers. but yes it does look bad with the rear step there i thought it would look ok....but it doesnt,lol

i actually have another 99 2-door blazer that im gonna start on right after i get this one done. same body style and almost the same color:D
the bumpers run around 500-600 i got mine off a friend that changed his mind and picked this one up for 250:eek:

i cant wait to play with this stetsom amp,i might become a stetsom dealer if the amp works well for me then i will use 4-14k2d's on 2-DD Z18's!!!!! in the other blazer
If you must settle for second....

here is my bagged 01 Blazer....I have a box built for 2 DD 9515neo's for it....

ExtremeGN001.jpg

here is my bagged 01 Blazer....I have a box built for 2 DD 9515neo's for it....
ExtremeGN001.jpg
Showoff......Threadjacker......I mean nice Blazer!...........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

So does the blazer have as much dust on it as the grand national does now? lol,i know those pics were taken a while back. cuz the g/a is lookin a little dirty these days isnt it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date