01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

as soon as the grey suede gets in i will put it on and after looking at it for a day i think im gonna pull the black suede off and go with black leather. to match the seats and doors.

wow something is up with my thread? it says there are 13 pages but it wont go pst the 12th page? and it posted my above comment like 6 times?

but since were on the subject does any ever start having page loading problems after about 12 or 1 am? sometimes i cant even get on?

Well looks like ca.com finally did some updating!! can the mods please delete all of my multiple posts? anyway ive got some new stuff done to the blazer

here are the new a-pillars i decided i needed to close up all the holes in the dash so i removed the pods from the stock locations in the dash and put the DD tweets in the a-pillars,then fiberglassed the stock speaker grilles and then covered them.also took out the defrost vent and glassed it and put a DD logo before covering it. everything was covered in black suede.

I basically took the flush mount kit from the tweets and epoxied the front trim ring to the a-pillar then molded up to it with some kitty hair and sanded the contour then cut out the hole and sanded the inside of the tweeter trim ring to allow for the tweeter and the suede then just mounted the tweet from behind with the factory cup.

campics051.jpg

campics052.jpg

campics060.jpg

campics059.jpg

campics057.jpg

And the defrost vent

campics054.jpg

campics053.jpg

campics055.jpg

and the grilles

campics056.jpg

Im starting on the kick's and finishing the trim panels so everything is coming together nicely,I also tlked to danny earlier and im officially part of team texas now,WOOHOO!!!

nice vid.

but i dont know what it is about utube, in related vid was a girl in a bikini. so i had to watch that, and then of coase that one is related to more bikini vids. i got distracted for a while

nice vid.but i dont know what it is about utube, in related vid was a girl in a bikini. so i had to watch that, and then of coase that one is related to more bikini vids. i got distracted for a while
LMFAO!!! Nothing better than car audio and titt$!!! lol

just curious, when is the rear roll pan going in? also IIRC your amp is vibrating on the back of that box. towards the end of the video look at the amp. the box is flexing the amp off the box.

and like 90% of your pics say that they have been moved....

just curious, when is the rear roll pan going in? also IIRC your amp is vibrating on the back of that box. towards the end of the video look at the amp. the box is flexing the amp off the box.
and like 90% of your pics say that they have been moved....
I dont know what to say about the pics being moved it has to be a problem with photobucket or CA.com the roll pan and step shavers will be one of the last things done,that will happen when im done working on the truck just in case any paint needs touched up so it can all be done at the same time.

And thats not the amp rattling in the video it was my nitrogen bottle,i had just unbolted it to work on the air suspension and i promise you there is no box flex with 2-layers of 3/4 mdf and 2-layers of 2x4's it has to be a camera flaw.

But thanks for all the concern:veryhapp:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date