01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

Well my daughters went back home today and the other ankle biter goes back to school tomorrow so i will start on the trim panels and have to finish up 2 boxes for a couple of customers to. hopefully by tomorrow night the front will be totally trimmed out and then i can start on the rear trim and amp and bottle rack.

Very nice! Truck is sick too, love the Envoy front. I've been wanting the Envoy front forever, but parts are so hard to find.
yes i got very lucky. if you were closer i could help you out with my old parts,im putting new headlights and a cowl hood on it.

can't believe that stetsom only has 1 set of power and grounds..
yeah take a peek inside these things are a work of art inside the case,but i definately agree it would be nicer to have atleast 2 sets,4 would even be better! but i have had no problems so far.

yeah take a peek inside these things are a work of art inside the case,but i definately agree it would be nicer to have atleast 2 sets,4 would even be better! but i have had no problems so far.
wish I could send you my truck... there is really no room behind my rear seats.. just ordered 2 DD T1508s and PWK designed me a box for my double cab tacoma.... but I would really like more than 2 8s...

wish I could send you my truck... there is really no room behind my rear seats.. just ordered 2 DD T1508s and PWK designed me a box for my double cab tacoma.... but I would really like more than 2 8s...
Thats were Fiberglass comes into play!!! But Pete's box designs are second to none. he is a box designing genius. yeah 4 8's would slam i put 4-1508's on a z1 in a tahoe in a 3.7cube box tuned to 39hz and it does 152's all day long!!! those 8's are nasty if they are put to good use and dont be afraid to throw some power at them.

Thats were Fiberglass comes into play!!! But Pete's box designs are second to none. he is a box designing genius. yeah 4 8's would slam i put 4-1508's on a z1 in a tahoe in a 3.7cube box tuned to 39hz and it does 152's all day long!!! those 8's are nasty if they are put to good use and dont be afraid to throw some power at them.
both will be powered off a sundown saz 1000d so they will be seeing around 500+ each.. would like to find a used m1a to throw at them... it's actually 2 boxes... each is .9 cubes tuned to 38 Hz... any guesstimations on #s I might see with a TL?

i'm also running the DDC 6.5 components actively off a sundown 50.4.. I feel like the actual 6.5 mids are lacking.. maybe I don't have enough power to them?? maybe I should play with the tuning on the sundown amp some more?

so technically I have a pair of DDMB 6.5s and DDT28s

im using those as midbass and i love them. the sundown in my opinion is better for you than the m1 unless you get the new version. i would stick with the sundown but that 50.4 isnt gonna do those comps any justice. get your hands on a DD C4a 120x4 and super clean.

numbers? hard to say i dont have any experience with the those yota's except i built a wall in one with 10-10's but thats not really a comparison,lol.

im using those as midbass and i love them. the sundown in my opinion is better for you than the m1 unless you get the new version. i would stick with the sundown but that 50.4 isnt gonna do those comps any justice. get your hands on a DD C4a 120x4 and super clean.
numbers? hard to say i dont have any experience with the those yota's except i built a wall in one with 10-10's but thats not really a comparison,lol.
lol, I don't really have much room to work with, the amp has to go under the driver side front seat:crap:

the mid bass gets really good at high volume levels though, I can actually feel the air they are pushing on my legs... but at lower volumes they are not quite there..

lol, I don't really have much room to work with, the amp has to go under the driver side front seat:crap:
the mid bass gets really good at high volume levels though, I can actually feel the air they are pushing on my legs... but at lower volumes they are not quite there..
I looked at your build log and IMO you had enough room for 3 or 4 1508t's wich are the thin mount 1508's.

But 4-1508t's and an m3 wouldve given you some impressive numbers,but just the 2 1508's you have should still give you some very nice low end and your box looks really good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date