1 blue metra 16 foot rca 8 shipped

1 dist block 0gauge in 2 fused 4g out 20 shipped clear

1 dist block 0gauge in 2 fused 4g out 20 shipped blue tint

1 dist block 2 0gauge in and 4 4gauge out 20 shipped hexagon shaped blue tint

1 fuse holder 0gauge 15 shipped water proof blue tint

1 fuse holder 0gauge 15 shipped clear says audiopipe

3 4gauge rings 5 shipped

4 right angle rca connectors

had a few people not pay so this is back up for sale.all prices are obo and i will discount for shipping.

trades for 20ft 4gauge,ipod cradle,mp3 hu with sub out aux in,6 or 3 foot rca decend, ipod accessories

all items paied for have been shipped i have alltracking numbers at home will pm all people tonight...

good or bad i still sold you something,people have to know either way.i have the actual papers and i gave you all the right numbers,,,all i can say is the stuff will be there.

upodate

never used

2 schosche 16 foot rcas 8 shipped or 15 shipped for both

1 blue metra 16 foot rca 8 shipped

1 dist block 0gauge in 2 fused 4g out 20 shipped clear

1 dist block 2 0gauge in and 4 4gauge out 20 shipped hexagon shaped blue tint

1 fuse holder 0 gauge 15 shipped

3 4gauge rings 5 shipped

4 right angle rca connectors

4g in 4.8g out X2

8g in 4 fuesd 8g out

I

had a few people not pay so this is back up for sale.all prices are obo and i will discount for shipping.

trades for 20ft 4gauge,ipod cradle,mp3 hu with sub out aux in, ipod accessories

all items paied for have been shipped i have alltracking numbers at home will pm all people tonight...

dleccord pm sent

i didnt get a number guy, can i get tracking #? mines didnt come in today:(
didnt get there yet cause nothing started getting mailed till yesterday.

The right thing to do would be to hook everyone up with free shipping and hit some refunds. Let the "Shipping guy" pay for it.

didnt get there yet cause nothing started getting mailed till yesterday.
The right thing to do would be to hook everyone up with free shipping and hit some refunds. Let the "Shipping guy" pay for it.
what do you mean yesterday? we have a clerk here that goes to the PO everyday. i gave him that stuff last week. and between paypal fees and what you guys paid you know you got a good deal. i have no excuse or reason for the tardy shipping, but i am sorry for the delays folks..i will handle all my own shipping from now on. it seems the shipping from work thing is not working out anymore.

I mean my package got scanning in talahassee yesterday!!!!!!!!!! not hard to understand. plain simple english language. I paypalled you last wed, shipped your dampaner on that thurdays your shipped my stuff yesterday. He obviously felt he didnt need to go till yesterday when he finally shipped mine.

as for pricing, I didnt get a good deal you got a great deal on dampiner for your car, sold to you way below market price and shipped the next day. I got equipment at ebay prices and still dont habe it from talahassee to miami. You can say sorry all you want but truth is you got the better end of the deal and Im still waiting ona package which may get here sometime in the future. Dont know about you but if i fucked up in the shipping I wouldnt expect my customers to pay for the shipping.

YOU still didnt get your stuff yet? and yes you did get a good deal. i would have made more money selling that stuff and buying your stuff then i did trading it to you...are you saying you still didnt get your stuff yet? and you didnt sell way below market price....the link you gave me mathimatically matched the price you were charging me before we decided to trade. if it was such a bad deal you would not have taken it.

You guys in FL at least will get your stuff this week. I paid Wednesday, my stuff was scanned Tuesday 3/21, and I'm in Reno, NV. My stuff won't be here till Monday or Tuesday probably. So what I was planning on installing this weekend now has to wait another week at least.

I know Guy didn't screw up the shipping personally, but he should have followed up with the clerk to make sure he shipped this stuff promptly. I wouldn't let someone else's screw-up affect my trustworthiness as a seller, which is why I take care of shipping myself.

You guys in FL at least will get your stuff this week. I paid Wednesday, my stuff was scanned Tuesday 3/21, and I'm in Reno, NV. My stuff won't be here till Monday or Tuesday probably. So what I was planning on installing this weekend now has to wait another week at least.
I know Guy didn't screw up the shipping personally, but he should have followed up with the clerk to make sure he shipped this stuff promptly. I wouldn't let someone else's screw-up affect my trustworthiness as a seller, which is why I take care of shipping myself.
it/THis is MY FAULT i should have followed up but i have never had a problem with his shipping because he goes everyday,it takes me a few days to get the tnumbers but we ships everyday. like i said i will just do my own and make a trip to the PO myself from now on. or ship fedex or ups from now on atleast this i know gets picked up everyday at the building. but shipping is/was faster from work because i can do it at work rather then go across town to the PO. that might be closed when i get there. i may have to look up the 24/7 one and just ship my stuff myself

YOU still didnt get your stuff yet? and yes you did get a good deal. i would have made more money selling that stuff and buying your stuff then i did trading it to you...are you saying you still didnt get your stuff yet? and you didnt sell way below market price....the link you gave me mathimatically matched the price you were charging me before we decided to trade. if it was such a bad deal you would not have taken it.
no I didnt get it yet, the tracking number shows he dropped it off yesterday at your postoffice, try reading the full post before posting the same crap back again, Ive clearly stated several times that your guy never mailed **** till yesterday. and If you remember I backed out of selling it for cash previously because I said I charged too little and couldnt ship it that cheap. It cost me $12 just to ship to you. and you would not have sold crap for more than our deal because your asking prices to me were more than what I could buy them for on ebay shipped. I pointed out to you that your fuse holders were 3 times what they cost on ebay. REMEMBER? Im sure if i really wanted to look I could find battery terminals cheaper too. I just did the deal because I didnt need to come out of pocket and figured I would have it by last weekend. I wouldnt have been so pissed if you didnt tell me days ago I have the receipt in front of me and this is your tracking number, cause that shows you are full of crap cause it didnt get mailed till yesterday as per USPS.

i did have the recipet in front of me ...The one from my job billing me for shipping, i dont get the actual paperwork with the green papers back untill it goes through the proper channels. i just asked him to make me a copy of them so i could give them to you guys. he wrote them down and gave them to me. i didnt get the actual green slips until the other day.and all the prices say OBO which means exactly that OBO if you think they are too high then go to ebay or make a counter offer which is what most of you do. i dont konw what is going on fact is I messed up and ill just do it all myself from now on. I cant do anything about it now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.