“Porsche – There is No Substitute"

I am an old timer like himself, way more accomplished but could care less to go on a website full of young guys and show pictures of medicore vehicles.
Pics with username and date or gtfo ----->

Nudez of the wifey too

Welcome to caraudio.com nga //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pics with username and date or gtfo ----->
Nudez of the wifey too

Welcome to caraudio.com nga //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If I'm around here long enough and enjoy my stay, **** pics of the wife is quite possible. No BS in that statement either whatsoever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And thanks, glad to be here, just hope it's a bit more enjoyable than it has been thus far *cough cough Louisiana_CRX* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

SO I actually went ahead and read the whole thing.....I don't see it being finished. Why do you create a build log thread and not actually do a build log? Am I seriously missing something or do you just like to show off? It's cool if you do, I really don't care because everyone is different and for that matter, there are murderers out there we should care more about but I do have the right to ask the question.
why do you come into a thread that you supposedly read and ask the same question that has been asked multiple times? your post is pointless.

Luckily, you followed it up with smiley because I was hoping you weren't swinging from his sack THAT hard. lol I am really just quite curious why he does this is all. I am an old timer like himself, way more accomplished but could care less to go on a website full of young guys and show pictures of medicore vehicles. To each his own though I guess, I just hope not everyone is actually that gullible. lol

you are "way more accomplished" at what, making useless posts? taking up space? trying to sound more important than you are? spouting off replies that serve no purpose other than to make yourself feel better? gtfo.

why do you come into a thread that you supposedly read and ask the same question that has been asked multiple times? your post is pointless.

you are "way more accomplished" at what, making useless posts? taking up space? trying to sound more important than you are? spouting off replies that serve no purpose other than to make yourself feel better? gtfo.
This.....

Let me go outside and snag a pic of the old school Sony 5 ch I have in place...It is hooked up...I haven't hooked up the rear fill or center ch as of yet...but I did manage to get some custom pre formed kick panels I'm gonna try and update to some 6.5" mids in the kicks...the 4x6's on front stage arn't quite enough....no midbass at all

I built this for a customer a long time ago. Had focal mids/highs, US Amps 100s for the mids/highs, US Amps 400 for the subs....then some CVR 15s lol...I know odd, they did sound very very good, but didn't match with everything else...what do I know though I was just paid to install it. haha

2318550038_large.jpg

Took this pic after I had finished it. Then he came by the shop for a show, and said oh btw I'm changing the interior to tan...lol hence the seat.

2318550039_large.jpg

Don't mind the wrinkles in the vinyl. I was testing fitting it as I didn't sand the wood enough to keep my mind at ease..it was a very tight fit, but came out great.

2318550040_large.jpg

I built this for a customer a long time ago. Had focal mids/highs, US Amps 100s for the mids/highs, US Amps 400 for the subs....then some CVR 15s lol...I know odd, they did sound very very good, but didn't match with everything else...what do I know though I was just paid to install it. haha
2318550038_large.jpg

Took this pic after I had finished it. Then he came by the shop for a show, and said oh btw I'm changing the interior to tan...lol hence the seat.

2318550039_large.jpg

Don't mind the wrinkles in the vinyl. I was testing fitting it as I didn't sand the wood enough to keep my mind at ease..it was a very tight fit, but came out great.

2318550040_large.jpg
That looks real nice...good work

thanks, that was one of my first all flushed installs. I can see a few things now I would have done different..but live and learn. The owner loved it, so I guess that is all that matters.

I even gits th' newb haters //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Guess I proved my point.

Ummmmm, are you crying?

If I'm around here long enough and enjoy my stay, **** pics of the wife is quite possible. No BS in that statement either whatsoever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Well then poast 'em! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.