Xmax/Excursion. What subs have the most?

Idk what my BL's have, but I'm tuned to 27 and they will move on some mid 20's notes and be loud. Like the last note in Put On, or Get Silly...my Exploder is going to...explode.

What about those old MTX RFLs with I think 4.35" of excursion?
No.
Jl w7 

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

fi bl can "excurt" pretty beast
No.
Orion hcca is 30mm one way and can reach 4inches
I believe the SSA Xcon is 31mm one way.
30-31mm is a very good xmax, but hardly anything new. Subs like the old XXX and W7 have been in that range (slightly higher actually) for many years now.
you have xmax (30mm) and xmech ("harmful" excursion). i think when he said 4" he meant 2" one-way.
xmech is not 'harmful' excursion, its excursion the sub can produce before physically bottoming out (on the motor, suspension, or frame) and ignores distoriton or motor force levels (which is why you think its harmful, but it is not 'harmful' to anything but linearity)

So when RE says the XXX has 54mm, are they referring to 54mm one way!? Is there any production sub that has more then a 07+ XXX?
Yes that is 54mm one-way linear.
idk but the hcca can get over 4 inches of xmax according to orion
Not even close.
prob is you will never reach full excursion because of cabin pressure. you run out of bl with the xxxhigh excursion is good for sql subs...
You are correct, if you use the overly-small enclosure size recommendations RE advertises. But its not cabin pressure that becomes a limiting factor against motor force, its back pressure in the enclosure.
My 18 has 58mm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Corey Dean TREO SSX special :p
I dont believe an SSX motor has the potential for 58mm one-way (or anywhere close to it), Id have to see more info than your claim to believe that is true.
That is peak to peak Xmax. Some rate subs one way or peak to peak.
There is no such thing as peak-to-peak xmax. If you are referring to P2P, you are NOT referring to "xmax". 

My 6.5s have 13mm Xmax
Mine too.

my 15" XXX has crazy excursion sometimes lol its crazy.. i never seen anything move like it does to be honest
Yes my 04,05 15''xxx moved real nice. Never seen a seb like it yet. Althought this 10'' W7 does move quite a bit and ive seen a 12'' W7 move alot as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...