Xmax/Excursion. What subs have the most?

So when RE says the XXX has 54mm, are they referring to 54mm one way!? Is there any production sub that has more then a 07+ XXX?

Yea I ran an HCCA 12 and that think was a monster! You really gotta be prepared to deal with that thing. I was giving it 1800 RMS, and it was not even close to enough, (not to mention my stock electrical *****!). And of course, my box was no where near strong enough. But all-in-all, one of the best SPL subs out there.
Probably one of the best SQL subs out there would have been a more accurate statment , Great subs , but would like to have more top and bottom plate and more motor force in a SPL sub.

I'm pretty sure the BL^2/RE is around 150 - 175 depending on what VC's you have on the HCCA's

Probably one of the best SQL subs out there would have been a more accurate statment , Great subs , but would like to have more top and bottom plate and more motor force in a SPL sub.I'm pretty sure the BL^2/RE is around 150 - 175 depending on what VC's you have on the HCCA's
Well I dont know a whole lot about parameters, sorry. But I do know that it was one of the worst SQ-Wise subs I have ever heard. Had nothing to do with the music, just all about being loud.

Well I dont know a whole lot about parameters, sorry. But I do know that it was one of the worst SQ-Wise subs I have ever heard. Had nothing to do with the music, just all about being loud.
what box did you have it in? tuning/etc? SQ is more than just the sub =P

what box did you have it in? tuning/etc? SQ is more than just the sub =P
Had it sealed up, in the box Orion recommended, cant recall the size, maybe 1.7 cubes. I know the box wasnt built up to its weight, (to be honest), and I could have given it much more power, but it still wasnt very clean at all...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...