What's a good amp for..

ok my bad i looked t the post with the black one that said 2000w on the front and had 2x40a fuses,

Edit: wow that third one is big as hell

Are those pa amps that was listed 1 ohm stable? They only listed 2 ohm ratings so i wasn't sure. The third pa amp that had 5 40a fuses, i'm pretty sure they would do close to rms ratings.

Are those pa amps that was listed 1 ohm stable? They only listed 2 ohm ratings so i wasn't sure. The third pa amp that had 5 40a fuses, i'm pretty sure they would do close to rms ratings.
I have the manual and it lists the 1-ohm ratings in there. Mine is rated for 900W at 2ohm and 1200W at 1ohm.

The 4000/1 is rated at 2200W at 1ohm and the 5500/1 is rated at 3200W at 1ohm.

I don't know if they'll put out that much power or not. I'm curious if the people who are saying they won't have any proof though.

So how does this Arc Audio amp put out 1000W with only 60A of current?:http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6865

The new arc audio amps are a class "G/H" design. They are much more efficient than most other amps out there. Also, the price that is quoted at Woofers Etc--is the same price that legitimate "authorized dealers" charge for the amp. Authorized local dealers are the only source for brand new "A" stock amps that include a full manufacturer warrantee. I actually have one of these in my car, and they are absolutely awesome!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.