vtech question

^^ intercoolers dont add power
i wont get into why in detail but its not a mod done for power gains in itself, its more of a supporting mod for a powerful setup
your telling me that a cooler denser air charge does not add power?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

your telling me that a cooler denser air charge does not add power?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
only if the intercooler already in place cant cut the cake, maybe if theres a heatsoak problem. i understand where you're coming from with the cooler denser air charge but if you go from an intercooler thats still within its proper range of functionality, and upgrade to a larger intercooler you really didnt do anything except possibly increase pressure drop thats why i was saying its more of a supporting mod. cooler denser air is better though yes

Several years ago there was a variable timing gear made for the ABA volkswagen 2.0 engine. At idle, it had an advanced timing of +4*. As rpms climbed, timing retarded, until it hit -2*. All it was was some springs inside of the cam gear.

Franco gear I think is what it's called.

only if the intercooler already in place cant cut the cake, maybe if theres a heatsoak problem. i understand where you're coming from with the cooler denser air charge but if you go from an intercooler thats still within its proper range of functionality, and upgrade to a larger intercooler you really didnt do anything except possibly increase pressure drop thats why i was saying its more of a supporting mod. cooler denser air is better though yes
You sir actually sound as if you have some sense in you. Cheerio!

I will be expecting nudies within the next three days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.