vtech question

Haha the only useful info you will find there is if your thinking about getting a new set of wheels and you want to see pictures of what it will look like.
Honda-tech is full of retards...
I guess if you dont know how to search forums it would seem a pretty simplistic site for a simple mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

like any forum.... including this one... you have to sift through the garbage to find the good content. You eventually know whose posts to watch for and you will gain knowledge if you just keep reading and NOT just look at the pictures! LOL!

yes, they do

alrite captain fvcko, how about you back that **** up a little bit if you're gonna say it? you bring up a thread that died over a month ago just to disagree with something i said, and i backed up ? you're a ****in tard. go play with the chemicals under the sink you waste of space. nice ****in obx manifold you're selling there, good job picking out the quality parts. next time try an ebay special manifold while you're at it. you prove to me that a larger intercooler in place of an intercooler still performing within its efficiency will add Any mother fvcking power you stupid fvck. all it does is the same ******* job, it will only be better if the one there isnt performing. dammit man ****in learn to read the rest of the posts, and dont say ohhh yeah if its intercooled it'll have more power than non intercooled cuz thats not at all what i said. prove me the fvck wrong, and while you're at it... how bout some actual specs on that turbo besides just t3/t4 hybrid... how bout compressor and turbine a/r's and some trims. name it, dont talk **** unless you know ****. i'll be waiting.

>>>>>> gently steps away and hides under the chair... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif ooops...

Several years ago there was a variable timing gear made for the ABA volkswagen 2.0 engine. At idle, it had an advanced timing of +4*. As rpms climbed, timing retarded, until it hit -2*. All it was was some springs inside of the cam gear.
Franco gear I think is what it's called.
since the 8v is a single cam, it wouldn't be quite the same.

you big gains come into play when you can vary your intake and exhaust timing independantly.

this simply sounds like a recipe for bad plug fouling between shifts.

like any forum.... including this one... you have to sift through the garbage to find the good content. You eventually know whose posts to watch for and you will gain knowledge if you just keep reading and NOT just look at the pictures! LOL!

Yeah I know how to search, but what I'm saying is the info just *****. You can usually find specs on things, but it's hard to get a straight answer because everybody has a different one. You have to know the people you can believe and not believe, unfortunately for some random noob searching that can be very difficult.

Go to http://www.evans-tuning.com if you want GOOD info...

alrite captain fvcko, how about you back that **** up a little bit if you're gonna say it? you bring up a thread that died over a month ago just to disagree with something i said, and i backed up ? you're a ****in tard. go play with the chemicals under the sink you waste of space. nice ****in obx manifold you're selling there, good job picking out the quality parts. next time try an ebay special manifold while you're at it. you prove to me that a larger intercooler in place of an intercooler still performing within its efficiency will add Any mother fvcking power you stupid fvck. all it does is the same ******* job, it will only be better if the one there isnt performing. dammit man ****in learn to read the rest of the posts, and dont say ohhh yeah if its intercooled it'll have more power than non intercooled cuz thats not at all what i said. prove me the fvck wrong, and while you're at it... how bout some actual specs on that turbo besides just t3/t4 hybrid... how bout compressor and turbine a/r's and some trims. name it, dont talk **** unless you know ****. i'll be waiting.
Next post like that and you're gone...consider this a one-time public service announcement.

Yeah I know how to search, but what I'm saying is the info just *****. You can usually find specs on things, but it's hard to get a straight answer because everybody has a different one. You have to know the people you can believe and not believe, unfortunately for some random noob searching that can be very difficult.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imwithstupid.gif.ff72b14418b3c35ebdf1ccd38da21695.gif .he knows what hes talking about.....dont mean to interupt this fun:popcorn:

thank you for the additional info! / link ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

what your saying is right...but what you said is wrong...i didn't pick out the obx manifold, nor the turbo, just the car for 400

i know nothing of the turbo other than what i was told, why bring that into this?

you said word for word--->>>"intercoolers don't add power"

so everyone should take there intercoolers off and throw them away? if a stock intercooler is doing the job, why replace it??? thats common scense

since the 8v is a single cam, it wouldn't be quite the same.
you big gains come into play when you can vary your intake and exhaust timing independantly.

this simply sounds like a recipe for bad plug fouling between shifts.
Although not the same, it's still similar in practice. You don't get independant intake and exhaust valve timing, but you do get an advanced cam timing at low rpms and retarded timing at high rpms, with a nice, smooth, variable retardation inbetween.

All about getting more air in the engine when it's most needed, especially for those engines.

You know, there are support groups....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.