Tennessee Meet

Wow I didnt even realize that was you lol Im keelbers friend that was talkin to you with him, you may have known that im not sure. But yeah the Mag was CLEAN bro
Makes me wanna get my hands dirty on my toys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You aint kiddin..when me and Cam left we startin makin new project ideas for my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Join MECA!!!! Well worth the small membership fee. The best thing to do is print off the rules and regs and start building. I have some good quality, used gear to get you started if anyone is interested.

I am considering it as they are pretty local. I would be an SQer as well but I think I am on street+ because I have to custom mount the tweeter. I am afraid because I don't know where to put it. I have a couple ideas.

Kicks are out because people kick them. I am thinking either the door about elbow high (which is easy) or the A-pillar, which is hard (because of depth)

It was good meeting some of you guys today. I did great in install today but I got my ass kicked in sound quality by last year's world champion. That's OK though. It was a learning experience. Thanks for the compliments on my install. I was able to take 1st in the Modified class with 80.5 points. I'm happy with that considering it was the Magnum's first show. Overall, I left with two trophies and the "Phat Install" award medallion. Keebler...thanks for picking up that amp from me. You'll get much more enjoyment out of it than I would have. BTW...for any of you guys that looked at my car today....the Zapco EQ's and crossover are for sale at an awsome price. I saw something in another guys car that I want to buy but need to sell my processors first. Thanks again.
Thanks for taking the time to talk w/us about the magnum....that thing was imaculant!! Congrats on the win.....I was the one in the blue hoodie making all the noise w/the van:D See ya at the next one..

Flipx99.....I can give you the tips/ideas where you can enter the amature class. That would be the best place to start. Give me a call or send a PM and I'll help you out.

teh amp is on its way back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Glad yall had fun while i was at work....gay

Hopefully I can make the next one, would love to see other peoples setups. Maybe by then Ill have a little something put together :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date