Tennessee Meet

So who is actually gonna make it out there Sunday? I will be there for sure, Corey, Cam, CustomTronic, and who else?

I know Flip and Jeep can't make it, flip has to work and jeep is a crybaby bicsh;)

Well, I talked to my store manager and they said that they lost my time off request paper and that as far as they are concerned its not approved.

Thats Lowes for ya.

But my department manager is trying to figure something out.

This weekend! Guess I can't make that one. Now if it was next weekend, I would have tried it.

When's the next one coming up in TN? I just threw a system in my daily driver and would like to compete somewhere just for fun. Don't expect to win.

This weekend! Guess I can't make that one. Now if it was next weekend, I would have tried it.
When's the next one coming up in TN? I just threw a system in my daily driver and would like to compete somewhere just for fun. Don't expect to win.
If you don't mind the drive.....we're having an IASCA show March 3rd.in Cleveland TN. It's about 25-30mins. north off Chattanooga....1hr.or so south of Knoxville. There will also be a ton of bad ass showcars there. Worth the trip IMO.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So who is actually gonna make it out there Sunday? I will be there for sure, Corey, Cam, CustomTronic, and who else?
I know Flip and Jeep can't make it, flip has to work and jeep is a crybaby bicsh;)
Some of us will be there...1-2 in sound quality,2-3 in spl. This show is gonna be huge!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Im thinkin of seriously just calling in sick so I can come.
Do it if its not gonna cause a huge conflict with your work a lot..........work before play..

I am not gonna be competing, I am gonna just kick it and maybe pick up a few ideas off what I see. Maybe soon I will have my setup done. I will have one 10" sub and about 80A fusing, so I think it will be AS2, but I don't really think I will compete with it. Hope to see you folks out there............

Do it if its not gonna cause a huge conflict with your work a lot..........work before play..
I am not gonna be competing, I am gonna just kick it and maybe pick up a few ideas off what I see. Maybe soon I will have my setup done. I will have one 10" sub and about 80A fusing, so I think it will be AS2, but I don't really think I will compete with it. Hope to see you folks out there............
yea, i wouldnt call out either after u already made it known you expected to get it off, calling out like that may throw up a red flag

i read your sig and i thought it was funny because of the CIA thing, isnt that who has your amp right now
yea. i got an email from him today saying he decided to put a completely new part on my amp, but monday of this week he said it was packed up and waiting for ups pickup. so of course i wrote him back and said "this storys getting good", and he wrote back saying it will be shipped out monday, and that he wanted my amp to be as NEW as possible so i will stop bashing him on forums

heres what has went down today in my case...

To: daclown23@aim.com

Sent: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:26 AM

Subject: CIA Engineering

Brandon,

Sorry I haven't returned your emails. Actually just getting around to them.

Decided to keep your amp and change out the rebuilt driver pcb with a new one when I recieved the parts I was waitng on. Cancell the UPS track number. Will have the new track number for you on monday. Also would like to know if you want insurane on the retun shipping for Monday.

Joe K.

Joseph D. Kotyuk

Chief Engineering Operative

CIA Engineering

814-922-3713

To: ciabusiness@netzero.net

Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 1:02 PM

Subject: Re: CIA Engineering

ok, so it was packed up and ready to go then you suddenly decided to rebuild it? this story just keeps getting better. but yes, i would like 2k worth of insurance(the cost of a new amp) on the return shipping. so what are the odds, realisticly, that it will actually be shipped out next monday?

Well, I recieved the parts the day I was going to send your amp to you and I want your amp to be as close to 100% brand new as possible so I don't have to keep hearing you slam me on forums. SO, Thats why I decided to install the BRAND new part. You can bet your bottom dollar that that amp will be on its way to you on monday for SURE!

Joe K.

why would he still be receiving parts for your amp if he was about to ship it out
i dont know, dont even care anymore. if you read carefully(i didnt notice until i re-read it), he says he got some BRAND NEW parts in on the day mine was going out, so he decided to keep it and put the new ones in instead of sending me the repaired ones. all i want is to hear my BTLS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif is that too much to ask? lol

yeah man i feel ya, thats the type of stuff that makes you wanna learn to do it yourself so you dont have to depend on lazy people, but hey do you ever ride your bike out west

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date