Innovatek - Reliable? Need a cheap cd player *ebay link*

Participant count
  • Participant list

WOT

Banned
Hey guys,

my kenwood cd player took a **** on me and friend internally. Im looking for a new cheap deck that has some cool USEABLE functions, for a cheap price.

I was lookin on ebay cause I was set on getting an alpine or a pioneer since I hear there good for settings eq's and such. And I came across this deck, Itll go for about $200ish when the auctions done, they all seem to.

frontpage.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.ca/INNOVATEK-4302-4-3-LCD-IN-DASH-USB-CAR-DVD-DIVX-PLAYER_W0QQitemZ200180397001QQihZ010QQcategoryZ32825QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-CAR In-dash DVD with 4.3" Wide TFT Colour LCD Screen

-DVD/DVD-R+/DIVX/VCD/MP3/WMA/MP4/CD-RW Compatible

-Built-in 4.3" High Resolution Digital TFT LCD color monitor

-Motorized Detachable Slide Down Front Panel

-Selectable view angle

-Built-in TV TUNER ( USA NTSC PAL M, N / Europe PAL I, BK, BG )

-USA/Europe Frequency Switch

-Support USB Drive for direct playback

-4X50 W Max. Mosfet Amplifier

-RDS Radio DATA System

-AM/FM-MPX 2 Band Radio

-PLL Synthetized tuner

-Auto Store/Preset Scan

-30 Station Memory

-Picture Control: Brightness/Contrast/Colour/Tint/Reflection Size

-On screen display title, time, chapter, subtitle & angle

-Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume control

-Dolby Digital Coaxial outputs

-ALL Region DVD Playback

-PAL/NTSC Color system ( DVD Playback )

-Anti-Shock mechanism

-ESP ( Electronic Shock Protection )

-LO/DX & ST/MO selector

-Repeat/Intro/Random

-Clock Function

- Mute Control

-RCA Line Out

-Preset EQ

-SUB-Woofer Line Out

-A/V input & A/V output

-Rear Camera Parking input

-ISO Connector

-Remote Control

Ive never tried a cheap cd player before but they have a lot of good feedback fomr them, what I want though, is adjustable EQ (bass/treble and this one seems to have it, atleast 2 rca outputs (can anyone confirm this has it, i suspect they labbelled the same rca output twice at the end of the description). I also like that it seems to have a connection for my USB flash cards, that I can just load up with mp3's and play right off it.

Im concerned with startup times and such to, I dont want to be waiting 8 minutes everytime I start the car for a cd to start, or to read a file.

I also want this display to look good, when just playing a cd or whatever, I dont want a cheesy interface.

What do you guys think, anyone have or tried one? No hearsay please, need rela opinions

Any reasoning for saying pass on it?
Do you guys think it has 2 sets of preouts? would it skip alot?
it's the build quality. you may get 3 months from it, maybe a year, maybe 2. it's a gamble with innovatek. like i said, a jvc kd-avx1 is pretty cheap now. the avx2 and avx3 are the newer models. i have the avx1 and have for over a year. decent dvd decks.

I dont plan on buying it today, Im curious if anyone has one, or could answer the questions I asked.

Would a unit like this skip alot with alot of bass behind it? And Im curious if it would have the preouts I need

I dont plan on buying it today, Im curious if anyone has one, or could answer the questions I asked.
Would a unit like this skip alot with alot of bass behind it? And Im curious if it would have the preouts I need
it has the preouts and it might skip. like i said, with their quality, performance is too erratic to answer your question. you may get lucky. probably not.

thanks for the links, but my budget is $200
nice player though
either look for something used or forget about the dvd. you may very well be flushing 200$ if you buy a budget brand. you may get lucky though. i'll bet the motorized face craps out very soon on that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.