Tennessee Meet

yeah man i feel ya, thats the type of stuff that makes you wanna learn to do it yourself so you dont have to depend on lazy people, but hey do you ever ride your bike out west
not out to jackson, lol, thats a serious ride.

So who is actually gonna make it out there Sunday? I will be there for sure, Corey, Cam, CustomTronic, and who else?
I know Flip and Jeep can't make it, flip has to work and jeep is a crybaby bicsh;)
I will be there. Just spectatin and congratulatin.

yea, i wouldnt call out either after u already made it known you expected to get it off, calling out like that may throw up a red flag
Possibly.....I have just been lookin forward to this for awhile now :p

And its their fault anyways, they lost my time off request....****s.

Ah well........it wont be the last show around here.

Hey guys....look on the MECA web site under the "Events" tab. The are a bunch of shows allready posted for our area. Lebanon has a bunch, Hopkinsville, KY (near Fort Campbell) has one, I've heard that Fort Campbell might have 2-3 shows. I've already got about a dozen shows lined up within a couple of hour drive. Good luck. See some of you guys on Sunday.

Won't be there cause Seth350's bosses are a bunch of f*ck ups, and I'm definitely not going to make the drive by myself. I've done it once before and it was boring as h*ll.

Well........

Seeing as we dont have any deliveries tommorrow.........it would be possible for me to make it.......

Nevermind, I forgot I get to do all the b.itch work when there arent any deliveries.

What yall going to be wearing? I will be in a lite brown South Pole hoody.
Dammiit brotha, I shoulda checked this forum today before I went today. I woulda said what up or something.

I met Steve and got that SoundStream amp from him. He is a hella cool dude and did one kickass install in that magnum of his.

I didnt stay too long, but had stuff I had to do.

It was good meeting some of you guys today. I did great in install today but I got my ass kicked in sound quality by last year's world champion. That's OK though. It was a learning experience. Thanks for the compliments on my install. I was able to take 1st in the Modified class with 80.5 points. I'm happy with that considering it was the Magnum's first show. Overall, I left with two trophies and the "Phat Install" award medallion.

Keebler...thanks for picking up that amp from me. You'll get much more enjoyment out of it than I would have. BTW...for any of you guys that looked at my car today....the Zapco EQ's and crossover are for sale at an awsome price. I saw something in another guys car that I want to buy but need to sell my processors first. Thanks again.

Wow I didnt even realize that was you lol Im keelbers friend that was talkin to you with him, you may have known that im not sure. But yeah the Mag was CLEAN bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date