PPi 356cs first impression

wow i'm still impress, i'm doing ride around just to listen to them. I really love them, the highs are astonishing and midbass impress me on some track. They definitively sound better the the entry image dynamics set, and better than most 2 way passive setup i got a chance to hear

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif This is my new boner for sure

good review ...I have the ADS versions and love em.......
I can't really tell if they downgraded or upgraded the ppi's one, but i can clearly see them selling for 500$+

were the mid basket in plastic on the ads too? what kind of power are you giving them? how low is your hpf

Very nice write up man, seems like a sweet set of comps.
Powerwise, how do you feel about a pair on a Sundown 125.2? Just curious.
i guess you can expect a steady 150watt from it. looks good, they really start to shine with atleast double of rated power. The crossover is bi-ampable too, so you could use more than one amp (one for the tweeters, one for the mids) or a four channel and run "semi-active" (without choosing the crossover point)

Very nice. I just got paid for the last box I did so I am going to go ahead and grab a set of these tonight before it is too late lol.

Kevin

I just ordered one of the last three sets sonics had, hopefully there are no problems with my order.....

I am excited to say the least. I have 200x2@4ohms on tap, and thats underrated lol.

I just ordered one of the last three sets sonics had, hopefully there are no problems with my order.....

I am excited to say the least. I have 200x2@4ohms on tap, and thats underrated lol.
i'm pretty sure you'll love them. What are you coming from?

seriously, they get loud, as much as i need them to be. I may still need to do some cuts here and here but nothing big, they sound so nice already. There is still some more clean power left from the amp, it seems like i just can't take it louder anymore.

I hide the big crossovers under the passenger factory carpet, it looks stealth They're ****ing huge, i've seen amp that were smaller than one of these //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I am coming from phoenix gold rsds in the front of 80 watts each and infinity coax in the back off 60 watts each.

I am ditching the rear stage and powering the 356cs solely off my power house V12 f540 Alpine 4ch bridged.

They going to blow my balls off? I did not have any deadening at all in the car before but I will do the whole thing with 10-15sqft in each door.

Great things in store for me?

I dont know why you would even try 300 per side. The company would never say 60rms per side when a set is capable of running 300 per side.

Kevin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.