Porsche 911 SS build

Pair installed.....

911jvc013.jpg

Then I started wiring up the JVC harness and called it quits....

911jvc014.jpg

911jvc015.jpg

how the crap do u use the navi then? and hows the pre outs on it?
i never really used the navi part...i guess through the remote...i stored home and that as far as i got.....i like the pre-outs pretty much all the basic...it has provisions for a back up camera i may add later....but no aux rca inputs....except through an adapter in the double d plug

i never really used the navi part...i guess through the remote...i stored home and that as far as i got.....i like the pre-outs pretty much all the basic...it has provisions for a back up camera i may add later....but no aux rca inputs....except through an adapter in the double d plug
k...well i will stop dumpin on ure thread and let u get back to work

Guess building drag cars for 20 years has made me think bigger than most....
Getting wrenches for daddy at age 13 doesn't count as building. I see no reason a street car needs more than 400 when that light. You sound like a fucking ******* ITT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Not enough worth bragging about!
Dyno sheet...Lets see it....400hp in a 350 is nothing anyway.

Besides,the air cooled 6's can do that too.
You're an idiot and you sound like that douche who always tries to one-up everyone at the club, shoo away windbag.

lol @ made in West Germany stamped on the old blaupunkt motor. Looks like a nice car and build! I love the old Porches and Ferraris, good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.