my new subs

no dude you dont understand, you cant "wire them seperate" to a 1 channel amp, it just dosent work like that... 1 channel means both subs are on that same channel! the 2 sets of terminals on your amp are really only 1 that are paralled inside

exactly, "THEY" are on "A" ample audio 1100, that means 2 subs are on 1 amp, which means they "ARE" wired together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
could be 2 channels, point is, the subs can either be 2 ohms or .5 ohms when wired together. When wired seperate each sub with be wired to either 1 ohm or 4 ohms. Either way, learn to read people's posts.

u can wire them on 2 ohms or 4 ohms or 1ohm
no you cant! please stop for one minute. your two woofers if wired to a mono amp can only be wired to .5ohm or 2ohm. that will never change it is constant. now if you have a 2 channel amp you could wire each for a 1 ohm load like that. this is how ohm's work you cant change it lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.