SQ Sub suggestions that can run on 650 watts at 1 ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list
650 should be able to get a IDmax to reach full excursion. My bro had one on 500wrms and it sounded great and loud... in a sealed box. Porting one would make it even more efficient

RL-p 12D2?
Edit: denim beat me to it because I was checking to see if you could get 'em in a DVC 2 Ohm configuration:crap:
I know where they are for sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...
Hi guys, I’m John. Been out of car audio for probably 15 years or so. I built a couple boxes back in the day and was definitely a bass head but...
If I recall, there ae quire a few made just for the tesla Y, all the tesla s for that matter...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

GreyGTI

10+ year member
GreyGTI
Edmonton, Alberta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from