JL or Image dynamics

liftedcj7on44s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NC
Looking at Subs and have narrowed it down to 2 choices. Either the JL 12W7 V2 or the Image dynamics IDMax 12. I will be running 2 of these i want great SQ and Some good punch. Dont want any other brand thrown in the mix just the JL's or the ID's. So which to get??????

Price:

JL

SQL:

JL > IDmax

correct if I'm wrong

ugh.gif

Thank you guys for all your answers. I was leaning more towards the IDMAX myself. Another question though. Can the JL's be reconed easily like the ID's?

You also have to consider how are much you're willing to spend, how much space can you sacrifice, and what kind of power can you throw at them?

Thank you guys for all your answers. I was leaning more towards the IDMAX myself. Another question though. Can the JL's be reconed easily like the ID's?
sure. if you want to ship it back to jl, wait 6 months. and pay shipping plus the cost of a new driver.

they will recone it. but it will seriously cost the same as a brand new one. its freggin rediclious.

idmax > jl

dont get me wrong. the w6v2 is a very capable driver. but price per performance is not very proportional in my oppinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.