Hilarious SPL Stories post here!

My roomate's cousin showed up tonight in an 05 Neon with vinyls stuck on it (read: not clearcoated over.)

In the trunk, two 10" Digital Audios - with Silicon smeared all over them.

I didn't ask.

Saw a guy fall through the rear window of a hatchback earlier this year... buddy was holding the guys window during his run and half way through, CRACK he falls through.

This is the owner of the car, not the guy who went through. Anybody recognize him?

DSC00315.jpg

Luckily it was a "short" 9 hour drive home, but this replacement window was made up on the fly and turned out real nice

DSC00332.jpg

Best Story of All Time IMHO.....lol

I went into Best Buy 3 weeks ago, I needed an adaptor for a radio I was hooking up because the normal shop I go to was out. I get the adaptor walk up the counter in the car audio department since there was no line and I was in a hurry. The guy says to me, "Cool Incriminator polo, you get that across town when you bought your gear?" just to save time I said, "Yep". While he's checking it out and bagging me up and I'm starting to get my credit card out, he says to me "That Incriminator **** is pretty bad ass, me and my brother are good friends with the owners Nick and Josh they hooked us up with the new Warden's early to let us test them out before they come out." I replied with "Sweet!!, I wish I had connections like that." He then said, "Your total is $12.84 and credit card its is!" Then without warning a look of horror came over his face as he noticed the name on the card....Nicholas Wright....I said, "Thanks man, let me know how them Wardens turn out I plan on getting a few" and then I walked out!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nick

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif :hilariou: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif :rotflol:

I went into Best Buy 3 weeks ago, I needed an adaptor for a radio I was hooking up because the normal shop I go to was out. I get the adaptor walk up the counter in the car audio department since there was no line and I was in a hurry. The guy says to me, "Cool Incriminator polo, you get that across town when you bought your gear?" just to save time I said, "Yep". While he's checking it out and bagging me up and I'm starting to get my credit card out, he says to me "That Incriminator **** is pretty bad ass, me and my brother are good friends with the owners Nick and Josh they hooked us up with the new Warden's early to let us test them out before they come out." I replied with "Sweet!!, I wish I had connections like that." He then said, "Your total is $12.84 and credit card its is!" Then without warning a look of horror came over his face as he noticed the name on the card....Nicholas Wright....I said, "Thanks man, let me know how them Wardens turn out I plan on getting a few" and then I walked out!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nick
LMFAO

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i heart best buy

Nick
Nice... While walking around shows I've met a few people that are freinds with that Scottie Johnson guy... they say they help work on the van, etc... The look on their faces when I pull to the lanes in the van is priceless!

Nice... While walking around shows I've met a few people that are freinds with that Scottie Johnson guy... they say they help work on the van, etc... The look on their faces when I pull to the lanes in the van is priceless!

lmao.......I've heard the same stories as well......If you had all the help I hear about....you could built 10 vans.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

who's this scottie johnson guy?

LMFAO, that's funny right there.

You game for a January visit to your shop?

... I press the pause button and wait in anticipation of yota's hellish roar...at 9 seconds the 9.0 on the richter begins! At 8 seconds on the clock' date=' I note with glee that my spl is at 149.4. On a whim I dont repause it. Instead I keep her running. At 6 seconds on the clock the one squirrely amp decides it wants to come back online - when it does my spl jumps back to the old days of 151.6!!
I repause with 5 seconds left, then turn to see what my opponent does. (The typical response is to reburp with everything they've got.) He turned it off and said "im done."

Now this opponent is a good guy imo, however he did learn a lesson. All is not as it appears and do not laugh at someone for having system issues! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif[/quote']

I was theeeerrre man!!

I borrowed a friends car that had 1 12" sub in the trunk. We sanbagged during qf thinking we'd go again...but I was the only in my class... so now I'm stuck with a 138 on my stats page //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif haha. The yota returns in 06!?

Nick
LMAO... OWNED!

i compete with a purple box
w/ pink, no tomato polka-dots //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Nick
this made me laugh.

I dont know how u kept a straight face, lol.

..but...but...

i do help when i's around the van :p //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D..playin' team recone LOL

tottie just too popular //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...