ebay seller sold me a blown hk4000d! so i did this!

i hope the seller contacts his attorney and gets your ignorant ass for fraud. not his fault you're to dumb to be able to properly install an amp. FFS its 3 wires to get it power. yet you choose to fry it then screw him out of his money. you realize what you did is a felony right?? if the seller is persistant enough you might end up with a sore ass there BOY. but then from the way you act on here it's already broken in. feggot
So, you're getting on him for his spelling? You can't even capitalize the beginning of your sentences.

EDIT: You're correct, you can't fix stupid. You alone prove that.

i hope the seller contacts his attorney and gets your ignorant ass for fraud. not his fault you're to dumb to be able to properly install an amp. FFS its 3 wires to get it power. yet you choose to fry it then screw him out of his money. you realize what you did is a felony right?? if the seller is persistant enough you might end up with a sore ass there BOY. but then from the way you act on here it's already broken in. feggot

GO AWAY YOU WORTHLESS TROLL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

stfu!!! judging someone is more ignorant then nething
He is a worthless troll... its what he does //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and u read minds?
no, he knows that ScarolinaBlazin is a worthless troll //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

learn to spell; until you can properly spell a word keep them to yourself. my money says you're a ***** ****** aren't you?? uneducated FTMFL
GO AWAY YOU WORTHLESS TROLL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

all that reading minds maybe you should work harder on reading books and learning how to spell you're

So, you're getting on him for his spelling? You can't even capitalize the beginning of your sentences.
EDIT: You're correct, you can't fix stupid. You alone prove that.

ive stated this to him in my previous post lol. its hidden for him to read

I'm just glad paypal saw threw his bs and sided with with me.

the description stated the amp was used in db drags(do u use blown amps in db drags? NO!)

the amp makes so much power your neibors will move.( why would they move if the amp is blown?)

and he said something else that described the amp worked.

paypal alows u to file claim if the item is significantly not as described. the amp can't do none of the things he described it as doing. with that said, regardless as to how he sold the amp as is and what

not, paypal doesn't go for that misleading shiit and alow sellers to hide behind that I sold it as-is shiit.

again I was wrong for bidding on an high value item from a seller with little to no feadback. ebay nor paypal holds that against anybody. that's how it works. every body gotta start with no feadback.

the seller was wrong for being misleading. and palpal does hold you accountable for that. I beleave that's the only way I won.

I'm just glad paypal saw thew his bs and sided with with me.
the description stated the amp was used in db drags(do u use blown amps in db drags? NO!)

the amp makes so much power your neibors will move.( why would they move if the amp is blown?)

and he said something else that described the amp worked.

one is stated as past tense and the other does insinuate it works. first clue

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

slapmaster

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slapmaster
mobile al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date