ebay seller sold me a blown hk4000d! so i did this!

slapmaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mobile al
when i got the amp i could clearly see that the mosfets were blown. so i took it to my local install shop and videoed them testing it. i filed claim with paypal. seller tried to say sence he sold the amp as-is, he was not responsible for it. well me and paypal did not agree with him. they took just half a day to award in my favor.

haha good, bastard scammers need to die, like seriously the economy isn't bad enough lets rip people off and make them even more afraid to spend their money, meanwhile the people who are trying to legitimately sell there stuff are screwed because the potiential buyer won't trust anyone because they got ripped off earlier, and even the legit sellers have to worry about being screwed by the potential buyer... its a cycle that won't end because of ******** like the guy who sold you the amp, congrats on the victory, 1 for the home team.

when i got the amp i could clearly see that the mosfets were blown. so i took it to my local install shop and videoed them testing it. i filed claim with paypal. seller tried to say sence he sold the amp as-is, he was not responsible for it. well me and paypal did not agree with him. they took just half a day to award in my favor.
Good deal, stick it to the scamming **** bag.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

slapmaster

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slapmaster
mobile al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date