ebay seller sold me a blown hk4000d! so i did this!

"as is" means as the description states. If it didnt state it works then u need to assume it dont work and same as it working. The fault should lay in the hands of the buyer. DOA, working, not working warranty, are key words when purchasing items online

My opinion is, if ur buying an item that dont state the condition of its functionality then u need to ask. With his feedback score and lack of proper description this would be a red flag for me.... but thats me of course

i hope the seller contacts his attorney and gets your ignorant ass for fraud. not his fault you're to dumb to be able to properly install an amp. FFS its 3 wires to get it power. yet you choose to fry it then screw him out of his money. you realize what you did is a felony right?? if the seller is persistant enough you might end up with a sore ass there BOY. but then from the way you act on here it's already broken in. feggot

i hope the seller contacts his attorney and gets your ignorant ass for fraud. not his fault you're to dumb to be able to properly install an amp. FFS its 3 wires to get it power. yet you choose to fry it then screw him out of his money. you realize what you did is a felony right?? if the seller is persistant enough you might end up with a sore ass there BOY. but then from the way you act on here it's already broken in. feggot
stfu!!! judging someone is more ignorant then nething

You got VERY lucky IMO!!
i remember when AS-IS used to actualy MEAN something. The seller never said ti was working or made any reference to the functionality of the amp or anything so i don't see that he was really in the wrong. If you buy a car from a car lot AS-IS that thing can break down five seconds after you sign the paper work and it is your problem, NOT the car lots.... should be the same with everthing else that is sold as-is

just my $.02
This is not a fact.

learn to spell; until you can properly spell a word keep them to yourself. my money says you're a ***** ****** aren't you?? uneducated FTMFL
nething? If thats what to ur referring to then im sorry u cant read. if english is ur concern then try looking at urself. punctuation/capitalization is part of english

wow what the fuck is wrong with you ? he said the amp did not work when he got it. who the fuck are you to say that he fried it? give the guy the beniefit of the doubt that hes know how to install correctly. i dont know why your so hell bent on saying he fucked up the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

slapmaster

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slapmaster
mobile al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date