dB rating of a 12w6v2 ported

Originally posted by snitchelgroovin i think thats kinda crappy

i can find it for about 350+20 shipping

i would rather pay a lil more for trustful place and new stuff
Ebay doesnt have them new for that little...where can you get it for $350 new? I think mac11's price is quite nice.

mine is supposed to be in the mail but havent heard from the guy sendin it, he's off here, quite a few people are trustworthy off here, since ive been here so long lol i know who to trust and who not to..like thundertunes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

oh and i would probably never buy a used sub, never know how many watts they put to it and if they were always over-drivin it.

pe@ce

your probabaly right, thats not too bad of a price. i mean amps dont really take a beating.

i guess i just dont like used stuff very much. (someone could have taken a **** on his amp, wiped it off and sprayed some smell stuff over it and you would never know)

im sure that is never happened but it could...

thats a little better in a trade, but is till have no use for that amp. plus by coincidence my friend at school is upgradeing from a 500.1 jl to a 1000.1jl and is selling his for 300 with all the wires (but i dont think those will work)

I can personally back everything mac11 is doing..I know him! I have bought stuff from him several times...he gives good prices and He is not a bullshitter! in other words what u say your getting U GET! So if u want the amp I would highly recommend u buying it from mac11...he wouldnt sell u a piece of ****!!

Blake //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I THINK IT WOULD GIVE OUT ABOUT 130DB..

I HAD A 4OORMS AMP DRIVING MY 15' JBL LAST YEAR,GIVING ABOUT 135DB

NOW I HAVE A 1200RMS AMP WITH 2 COMP-X 15'S GIVING ABOUT 150 DB:eek:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.