Amp Setting

Participant count
  • Participant list

fearturtle03
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I had a few questions about amp settings, with high pass and gain and bass boost and what not.

I got 2 JL 10w0's powered by a Kenwood 600W Amp(KAC-729s)

-4 JL audio 5 1/4 speakers (around 75 rms max i think)

-powered by an elcipse 4 channel amp (36401) (4 x 75)

And my HU is an Alpine CDA 9813.

Again I was wondering what would be the best settings to have on my amps for the best sound, like most of the ppl here I do enjoy alot of bass in my definition of good sound.

Also I have been playing around with my HU and there is the Media Expander for alpine and it has its own crossover and whatnot...Should I try and tweak these settings or is it better to leave the media expander off and not use the parametric crossover??

thanks alot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.