EQ's with both front in AND rear in?

This one was only used for a short time as a sub xover in my home theater.
I thought about replacing all the knobs with new ones so they match, but **** theres 30 of those small knobs!

Oh well.
maybe just buy two matching knobs....and replace like the first set or maybe a gain set like on the subs...that way it would all sorta match...just a sugestion to make it still look good but not buy 30 knobs...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I thought about an epic 150 or 160. I'd love to have one of those if I can find one for a steal of a price. I actually put up a wtb epic 160 before you posted that suggestion lol.

My deck is a Clarion DXZ785USB. After reading the manual it doesnt specify anything about being able to turn the sub output crossover on or off. Page 2o of the online manual shows the options for the sub out preouts. It's a "sub out" on 2 way mode, and a "rear" out on 3 way mode. It does however state that the that preouts LPF adjustable range is 10Hz to 25khz.......so it seems possible to set that LPF stupid high and essentially give a full range signal, and let the sub amp work the xover. Hopefully I read the manual right and this is possible.

seems this deck is very versitle, especially for $87 shipped used off amazon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

img00001vi.jpg

if you can build me a half din motorized gimic for cheap ill buy it lol...

id love to get an epic 150 or 160. really good tool to have for spl'ers.

hopefully the crossovers on my clarion will beadjustable enough to allow a mostly full range signal to go through my sub preouts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.