I have $2500 and a new 2010 Mustang GT

Dude for what the bit one does, it is a steal. And the price is going up to $1000 on the first. Nothing else can touch the bit one for factory integration and adjustability/expansion. The Cleansweep, 360 etc aren't even close.

Pick up the bit one now to start. I'll look into those Dynaudios, as I'm looking for myself too haha.

Dude for what the bit one does, it is a steal. And the price is going up to $1000 on the first. Nothing else can touch the bit one for factory integration and adjustability/expansion. The Cleansweep, 360 etc aren't even close.
Pick up the bit one now to start. I'll look into those Dynaudios, as I'm looking for myself too haha.
I found the Dynaudio 364 for $799 new. Link I am really thinking these two are a must have, now I just need to work on finding the right musical bass.

This is what I am thinking so far. Should I wait until after CES to pull the trigger to see what might be coming out?

Dynaudio 362: $799

Audison Bit One: $799

Remove 6 x 9 speakers from the rear so I do not have any music from the rear and work on trying to create a soundstage.

Amp: ? Considering Audison Lrx 3.1k 3 Channel Amp

Woofer: ? Considering Dynaudio 12" or JL Stealthbox for 2010 Ford Mustang

Considering Dynomat or Second Skin for truck, doors, roof and froors.

No one else is going to come out with anything close to the power the bit one has, for the price. Get it now before the price increase!

I'd take the 12" Dyanudio and throw it in the Scosche box, or the W6 Stealthbox. Are you going to install? Most shops don't like to just install other people's product. They won't work with you on the labor. I'd spend the extra dough for the 5.1k, run the 8" mids off the rear channels, midrange and tweets off the passives and front channels, then sub off the sub obviously. Give you more power to those 8s. And the midranges and tweets on the a-pillars on the same plane, won't need much tweaking...

That's what I plan to do for my 2010/2011 anyways...

you can always put six 6.5's in the trunk.....

abcdef083.jpg

No one else is going to come out with anything close to the power the bit one has, for the price. Get it now before the price increase!
I'd take the 12" Dyanudio and throw it in the Scosche box, or the W6 Stealthbox. Are you going to install? Most shops don't like to just install other people's product. They won't work with you on the labor. I'd spend the extra dough for the 5.1k, run the 8" mids off the rear channels, midrange and tweets off the passives and front channels, then sub off the sub obviously. Give you more power to those 8s. And the midranges and tweets on the a-pillars on the same plane, won't need much tweaking...

They have the Scosche Se12 12-Inch Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure for only $41.16 at Amazon with free shipping. The measurements are 18.5 x 18.5 x 14.8 inches ; 23.2 pounds. I would prefer the look of the Stealthbox but they include the 13W3v3-4 woofer and I would want the W7? I was really considering the 5.1k but I am not sure where I would put it? I thought it might be easier to mount 2 smaller amps and one of the amp could be in mono for the amp.

They have the Scosche Se12 12-Inch Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure for only $41.16 at Amazon with free shipping. The measurements are 18.5 x 18.5 x 14.8 inches ; 23.2 pounds. I would prefer the look of the Stealthbox but they include the 13W3v3-4 woofer and I would want the W7? I was really considering the 5.1k but I am not sure where I would put it? I thought it might be easier to mount 2 smaller amps and one of the amp could be in mono for the amp.

They have the Scosche Se12 12-Inch Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure for only $41.16 at Amazon with free shipping. The measurements are 18.5 x 18.5 x 14.8 inches ; 23.2 pounds. I would prefer the look of the Stealthbox but they include the 13W3v3-4 woofer and I would want the W7? I was really considering the 5.1k but I am not sure where I would put it? I thought it might be easier to mount 2 smaller amps and one of the amp could be in mono for the amp. I am going to have someone do the install and that will include the second skin.

They have the Scosche Se12 12-Inch Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure for only $41.16 at Amazon with free shipping. The measurements are 18.5 x 18.5 x 14.8 inches ; 23.2 pounds. I would prefer the look of the Stealthbox but they include the 13W3v3-4 woofer and I would want the W7? I was really considering the 5.1k but I am not sure where I would put it? I thought it might be easier to mount 2 smaller amps and one of the amp could be in mono for the amp. I am going to have someone do the install and that will include the second skin.

one way to build poast count //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I thought for sure there would be a way to delete posts on this site? Oh well, It feels wierd having such a small post count, most of the site I frequent I am in the 1000s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I thought for sure there would be a way to delete posts on this site? Oh well, It feels wierd having such a small post count, most of the site I frequent I am in the 1000s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
it don't take long on this site to get there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.