Question for dbr

I have a mean green 200amp alt. Three d3100's in the back and I'm putting either a 2400 or 2700 in the front. Have two runs of 1/0 pos and neg currently.
I could add batteries in the back, but will be a pita at this point
If you played it like he does which is not even near full tilt unless it's a demo, you might be ok. He has a 200 amp EA alt. So the only thing is whether 4 1500D's puts out about the same as 2 3000Ds. But compared to his setup, yours should be fine. He drives a 2000 Altima if that makes a difference

Duece, the 3 will work, when your running hard, keep an eye on the voltage, that will tell you loud and clear if you need more.

You could also pull one of them now and run on 2 with the single 3000d, if it does ok, maybe just ad one when you grow up!

If you played it like he does which is not even near full tilt unless it's a demo, you might be ok. He has a 200 amp EA alt. So the only thing is whether 4 1500D's puts out about the same as 2 3000Ds. But compared to his setup, yours should be fine. He drives a 2000 Altima if that makes a difference
Duece, the 3 will work, when your running hard, keep an eye on the voltage, that will tell you loud and clear if you need more.
You could also pull one of them now and run on 2 with the single 3000d, if it does ok, maybe just ad one when you grow up!
Thanks for the replies guys. Even with two in my setup I'd only be able to bassrace the 39.9 class unless there aren't many people in the 49.9 class at a show. So even in comps it wouldn't be pushed too hard. I'm hoping to be close to a 49 on music but I'm sure I won't make it quite that far, especially not for a 49.9 average

OP I assume you have the electrical to back up the 600amps you are going to be needing for 2 SAZ 3000ds
Big 3 in 4/0, 2 d3100 batts,300 amp alt. mla module, a couple of runs of 1/0,big batt. under hood.

I would think with all the questions and threads searching for informaiton, that he would give some feedback when he gets them. So we will know if he is full of it. In fact I think a video is in order as a thank you to all of us who have directed him in the way he should go;)
If not I also call BS
Well it wont be until april when I get my bonus or when I sell my truck. Whatever comes first. Hopefully I can sell my truck soon. I have enough for the amps and subs right now but do not want to order until I have everything ready to go. Oh yes, there will be plenty of pics and video.

I think the OP was just wanting some of Jacob's attention. Like I said all weekend, he has been in so many words bashing the company. Now all of a sudden he has a change of heart?
Not bashing, just testing you guys, everyone stood behind the company 100% so that tells me the amps and customer service is worth every penny. $1600 for 2 amps is alot of money. I like to do research before I buy anything of that nature.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.