I'm never shipping out of this country again.

Grinder1989
5,000+ posts

Sundown Audio Dealer
Akron, OH
So I sold my zx650.4 to a guy in Canada. I spent $27 to ship it to him. He kept mentioning "duties" and I told him that I wasn't concerned about it and I'd cover it if he got me a shot of the receipt. No big deal right? Well not until they charge $40 for ****ing sending an amp over a border. That is simply the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard of. I'm going to pay for them of course, but I'm just absolutely furious right now. It sold for $135 so I made a whole $75. I spent more than that for the amp in the first place. I'm not ever going to ship UPS again, (after my sundown goes out today) and I will not be shipping out of the country. This is ****ing ********.

truf, I tell anybody shipping outside the conus that they eat all extra shippign and duties
that 2 ... luckily the first time i shipped to Canada the guy offered to pay me extra for shipping (even though my price stated "shipped") and then he offered to pay for the duties ( or import fees) whatever its called ... so basically he paid way more than what it was worth ... but i guess it was to him ... i dont have any qualms with shipping outside of the US ... all my experiences have been good.....

Thats why i always say **** canada, but then those hosers from the north come on and talk their dumb **** about how it is not more expensive...**** americas hat...

So I sold my zx650.4 to a guy in Canada. I spent $27 to ship it to him. He kept mentioning "duties" and I told him that I wasn't concerned about it and I'd cover it if he got me a shot of the receipt. No big deal right? Well not until they charge $40 for ****ing sending an amp over a border. That is simply the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard of. I'm going to pay for them of course, but I'm just absolutely furious right now. It sold for $135 so I made a whole $75. I spent more than that for the amp in the first place. I'm not ever going to ship UPS again, (after my sundown goes out today) and I will not be shipping out of the country. This is ****ing ********.
40 bucks thats it? It costs me anywhere from 50-95 just to get my package from UPS, and your *****in about a measley 40 bucks.

boohoo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.