Apoc

HELP!? Need one CDT CL-62i Speaker

Hey guys, it has been a long while since I have posted on the forums and today I just had some time to work on my car. While I was insalling the speakers in my new kicks I built, I put a hole in the cone of one CL-62i. I would like to get a replacement speaker but I dont know where I could buy just one cheaply. i was wondering if anyone on the site knows where to get one (I will PM tplaya after posting). Either that or I would like to get it re-coned for a decent price and hopefully no longer than a week or two.

If you guys have some ideas, please let me know...stupid mistake I know!

welp, I got a replacement for $25 but what should I do with the one that has a hole?

How large is the hole?

It would be easy to find some creative use for it.

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab

Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid

Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

the hole is very small, is there a way to repair it or at least make it sound decent again?

haha, i will most definately take that as sarcasm supa....its been a while! and I see you passed the 7k mark....post wh0re!!!

Actually i was serious.

You should see my JBL subs, there glued together

I've had good luck with liquid metal...it depends on the material used to build the cone.

Mine: CDT, Eclipse, Diamond Audio, Dayton, Aura

Wifey: Infinity, Concept, Pioneer, Profile, JBL

Refs: Ruckus, MSSOKC

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now