Steering wheel audio control

Participant count
  • Participant list

Michael Gnaster

CarAudio.com Newbie
I just installed after market Kenwood radio in 2006 BMW. I purchased from Crutchfield with all components to keep my steering wheel control intact.

The radio and Bluetooth work great the strange thing is when I first start the car I have steering wheel control for about 5-8 seconds then it is gone. No more hands free have to work it via the radio. Talked with Crutchfield a number of times sent new components the results are the same no hands free control after about 5-8 seconds. After the initial install it worked for about 3 days before it stopped? Any ideas??

OK, this is my first time posting here is more info! 2006 BMW 330CI Convertable, CRUX SWRBM-57K interface, Kenwood Digital Media Receiver KMM-BT325U

anything else??

74B0420F-8BD8-460C-90D6-7E140182006D.jpeg

looks like it has dip switches for settings, make sure they are all set where they need to be.....i only have experience with the  idatalink maestro for an interface(if compatible with vehicle and HU)...hooks up to your PC--- select vehicle make/model---- flash/program----done enjoy!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.