Amps wanted

Participant count
  • Participant list
Kinda changing directions , l need a diamond hxm 800.4 says diamond as l just picked up the eton made better sounding 6/4's, l actually pretty much prefer the hxm look anyway

Or probably the gold one it's one notch up but has pretty much the same thd and stuff 

But what do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the audio control amps they sounded better to me than the JL on the same focals 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier

About this thread

Ant dog

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ant dog
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Ant dog