Sign in to follow this  
JLJunkieMX107

Michigan State Finals - Tipton, MI - 18 AUG 2018

Roll call - who is heading to Tipton for the show this year? I will for sure be there, it sounded like Spooney may try to make it out as well. Anyone else trying to make it?

My teams hosting it, so I shall be there.

Team Bang Hard Ohio Chapter

2013 Subaru Legacy B-Pillar

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

2 Crossfire 2000.4s with Ampere JM1 Dsp

3 SINGER 270's + MI Solar 115ah 18v + 16.5ah 12v x2

Ehhh i might go. I'm not built for db drag though. My setup is for burps in Meca. It doesnt use a factory located headunit, nor does it wire into the vehicle charging system and it only plays tones lol. I could prob play music but i dont have the time to find a song that peaks where i need it to.

giphy.gif

Chris, I'll see you there man.

PurpleKush, if it's any consolation, I heard they may be having MECA runs going on (seems like it's still up in the air at this point tho). I wanted to test my $150 challenge build out to see what I am hitting but I will not be competing. From the sounds of it, this is going to be one price to run in all classes/organizations. On their facebook page, they were talking around $150 to compete in this. I just can't justify spending $150 to see what this turd of a system hits, I might as well just double down and spend the $300 on my own meter. Honestly tho, that's a pretty decent price for being able to compete in up to 11 formats. I plan on at least showing up and checking out the builds (maybe picking up some gear).

Shit I'll bring my own spl lab and start my own show.....with blackjack.......and hookers. In fact skip the show and the blackjack.

giphy.gif

I know what goes great with hookers... Time to hit the slopes and you don't even need your skis lol

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this