Michigan State Finals - Tipton, MI - 18 AUG 2018

JLJunkieMX107

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jun 22, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
Roll call - who is heading to Tipton for the show this year? I will for sure be there, it sounded like Spooney may try to make it out as well. Anyone else trying to make it?

Chris McNeeley

Red Light Ear Rapist
Jul 30, 2016
Toledo, ohio
My teams hosting it, so I shall be there.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
Ehhh i might go. I'm not built for db drag though. My setup is for burps in Meca. It doesnt use a factory located headunit, nor does it wire into the vehicle charging system and it only plays tones lol. I could prob play music but i dont have the time to find a song that peaks where i need it to.

JLJunkieMX107

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jun 22, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chris, I'll see you there man.

PurpleKush, if it's any consolation, I heard they may be having MECA runs going on (seems like it's still up in the air at this point tho). I wanted to test my $150 challenge build out to see what I am hitting but I will not be competing. From the sounds of it, this is going to be one price to run in all classes/organizations. On their facebook page, they were talking around $150 to compete in this. I just can't justify spending $150 to see what this turd of a system hits, I might as well just double down and spend the $300 on my own meter. Honestly tho, that's a pretty decent price for being able to compete in up to 11 formats. I plan on at least showing up and checking out the builds (maybe picking up some gear).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds