Michigan State Finals - Tipton, MI - 18 AUG 2018

JLJunkieMX107

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jun 22, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
Roll call - who is heading to Tipton for the show this year? I will for sure be there, it sounded like Spooney may try to make it out as well. Anyone else trying to make it?

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
Ehhh i might go. I'm not built for db drag though. My setup is for burps in Meca. It doesnt use a factory located headunit, nor does it wire into the vehicle charging system and it only plays tones lol. I could prob play music but i dont have the time to find a song that peaks where i need it to.

OP
JLJunkieMX107

JLJunkieMX107

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jun 22, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
Chris, I'll see you there man.

PurpleKush, if it's any consolation, I heard they may be having MECA runs going on (seems like it's still up in the air at this point tho). I wanted to test my $150 challenge build out to see what I am hitting but I will not be competing. From the sounds of it, this is going to be one price to run in all classes/organizations. On their facebook page, they were talking around $150 to compete in this. I just can't justify spending $150 to see what this turd of a system hits, I might as well just double down and spend the $300 on my own meter. Honestly tho, that's a pretty decent price for being able to compete in up to 11 formats. I plan on at least showing up and checking out the builds (maybe picking up some gear).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics