Central Region Michigan State Finals - Tipton, MI - 18 AUG 2018

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participants list
Ehhh i might go. I'm not built for db drag though. My setup is for burps in Meca. It doesnt use a factory located headunit, nor does it wire into the vehicle charging system and it only plays tones lol. I could prob play music but i dont have the time to find a song that peaks where i need it to.

Chris, I'll see you there man.

PurpleKush, if it's any consolation, I heard they may be having MECA runs going on (seems like it's still up in the air at this point tho). I wanted to test my $150 challenge build out to see what I am hitting but I will not be competing. From the sounds of it, this is going to be one price to run in all classes/organizations. On their facebook page, they were talking around $150 to compete in this. I just can't justify spending $150 to see what this turd of a system hits, I might as well just double down and spend the $300 on my own meter. Honestly tho, that's a pretty decent price for being able to compete in up to 11 formats. I plan on at least showing up and checking out the builds (maybe picking up some gear).

I’ll be there! Team Blaupunkt FTW 

E8BFD091-4948-4C1B-992C-817FE09EE8C7.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.