Sign in to follow this  
Krazykilroy

Looking for Sony Unilink CD changer control Single DIN

Item(s) for Sale: I am looking for a sony head unit because I have sony CD changers that can't be controlled without it

Item(s) Description/Condition: Single DIN

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By classicgamr
      hey guys..

I was trying to find out/remember what the model number was to the head units Sony came out with about 5-6 maybe 7 years ago.

It was a single din full color video unit..I think it had a flip down face plate to load the discs.

I think there were 2 different models, one per year.

I have searched and searched the net but can't seem to put my finger on this

does any one remember these radios??

thanks
    • By tskater14
      first off i no sony xplods are crap but i got it really really cheap. it turns on and does not go into protect mode. i plug in rca's that i no work and wire up a speaker to any of the 4 channels or bridged channels and nothing comes out. ive looked inside for anything obvious.. burns or broken connections. i dont see anything that gives it away. anyone have an idea about how to fix it or wat would need fixing? its a red sony xplod xm-504z 500 watt 4 channel amplifier. i really dont no much about fixing amps i just got it cheap and want to fix it so i can wire some stuff up n my room. any help or thoughts? thanks
    • By djarmy2004
      Item(s) for Sale:
      Sony MEX-BT2600

Item(s) Description/Condition:
      Used i would say 8/10
      The only thing missing is the cage, It came with the car i just bought and was mounted without cage. Has remote and Harness.

Specs:
      In-Dash Receiver Specifications
      Receiver Size Single DIN
      Faceplate Security Detachable
      Motorized Faceplate No
      Remote Control Yes
      Peak Power Output 52 watts x 4 channels
      RMS Power Output 17 watts x 4 channels
      Preamp RCA Outputs 2 Pairs (Front and Switchable Rear/Subwoofer)
      Sub Preamp RCA Output Yes
      Preamp Voltage 2 volts
      Built-In Equalizer EQ Lite with Presets
      Display Type Dot-Matrix Text Display
      Display Color White
      Button Color Blue
      CD Signal-to-Noise N/A
      CEA-2006 Compliant Yes

Playback Features
      AM/FM Tuner Yes
      FM Presets 18
      AM Presets 12
      CD-R/RW Playback Yes
      MP3 Playback Yes
      WMA Playback Yes
      DVD / Video Playback No

Expandability Features
      Navigation No
      AUX Input Front 3.5mm
      Audio/Video Outputs N/A
      USB Input No
      iPod Audio Connection Optional (Accessory Required and Sold Separately)
      Sony XA-110IP

Satellite Radio Optional - SIRIUS or XM (Accessory required and sold separately)
      Sony SC-C1+SNY-SC1: Sony SIRIUS Radio Package
      Sony CNP2000UC+CNPSON1: Sony XM Radio Package

HD Radio Optional (Accessory required and sold separately)
      Sony XT-100HD

Bluetooth Connectivity Yes (Built-in/Included Bluetooth Controls, Adapter and Microphone Included)
      Steering Wheel Control Compatible Yes (Accessory required and sold separately)
      PAC SWI-PSv1

CD Changer Controls No
      Rear View Camera Input N/A
      Memory Card Reader No

Price:
      100 OBO Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
      (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

• By baylis25
      So, just last week i installed an aftermarket head unit (Sony MEX-BT3800U nothing amazing but it does for me) and 2 new vibe slick 5x9 front door speakers.

Everything is working fine apart from one thing, the 3 amp fuse in the cars fuse box keeps blowing everytime i turn the volume up loud. In my haynes manual the 3 amp fuse is the " instrument cluster, radio, navigation, DVD player"

When i installed the head unit i didnt buy the wiring adaptor, i just soldered and heat shrinked all the wires myself. Ive checked if there is any loose wire sticking out but theres nothing, so its cant be shorting (i dont think).

I was thinking it could be:-
      -higher in car fuse (maybe a 4 rather than a 3)
      -speakers on the wrong way (p-p, p-n, n-n or whatever)

Any other suggestions guys?
    • By Hiddenwhisper
      Ok, so, I have a '93 mitsubishi eclipse gs 1.8L, and a sony cdx-gt54uiw cd player. My question is, how do I install the player into my car. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this. Any help is appreciated greatly.