Operation Hot Sauce (beautiful 6th order wall)

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
Operation Hot Sauce

2000 Blazer 4 door

5kw on tap

American Bass Godfather 18

series 6th order wall

This box is 123 cuts of wood.

4vlc9D4.png

2ykHApI.png

M2Ff4M0.png

2n1LHJY.png

8GZXYlk.png

x5iDjcT.png

JPnFw7L.png

Not like anybody is gonna take the time to do one right. We have an epidemic of lazy A S S box designers. I have one in mind in particular who should F U C K I N G know better. I'm always being asked to correct people's boxes when I get well because I couldn't design it when I was sick, so they go to someone else, and then I have to try and band-aid other people's designs.

I agree on the shortage of quality box designers these days. I've been trying to soak up as much as I can and even bought a copy of Bass Box Pro. Even if you did share the math a good majority of the people out there nowadays wouldn't have the ability to comprehend it and make use of it lol.

Front port is removablepart of rear port is

can add/take away airspace

wanted all the options

rear removable window- possible plexiglass
Lexan is way easier to work with over Plexi and it’s bass/bullet proof but if you do the window some sorta led interior lighting would be cool also ..that’s a very good looking box design ..nice creativity

Lexan is way easier to work with over Plexi and it’s bass/bullet proof but if you do the window some sorta led interior lighting would be cool also ..that’s a very good looking box design ..nice creativity
We'll see, that's the owners choice if he wants that. Usually people don't want to do it once they see the price lol. I'd recommend to him just do 1.5" of wood back there but if he does a see through material, it better be f'n thick.

Well now that will test someone’s carpentry skills. If you have the tools and knowledge to make that box than I
you.
Half of me was like, please don't kill me after I send you this design. But he wanted it, if he didn't, he would've stopped me.

I genuinely enjoy making boxes. It's fun.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.