Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello everyone I am a new member on here and I am looking forward to being on this forum I am in need of some help I am wanting to put a subwoofer in my daily driver which is a 2012 Buick enclave and I am going with a kenwood head unit and I just put some kicker coaxials in my doors I'm looking to add a single 8 inch subwoofer in a ported box with a mono amplifier I am on a budget and not looking to spend a small fortune on a setup can you guys recommend me a subwoofer and amplifier I don't need ground shaking bass I just want some good clean sounding bass that's hits decent also I'm not trying to take up a lot of room in my hatch area I have to keep the box as small as I can get for hauling fishing gear groceries etc etc etc please any help will be deeply appreciate it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You'll have plenty of options then. Do you think you'll want to upgrade in the future? And do you value sound quality or boomy bass more?

You'll have plenty of options then. Do you think you'll want to upgrade in the future? And do you value sound quality or boomy bass more?
Definitely Prefer SQ and I don't think I'll want to upgrade I've had 15's and 12's before not to mention my wife will be driving this vechicle as well so I don't need ground shaking bass just a little thing is all I'm after...

u want sealed or ported box? look at this 850 or the 1250 depending on sub u get and power needed https://soundqubed.com/product/s1-850/
I've been looking at those I used to have a audioque 1200 and was very happy with it's performance I had it hooked up to a American bass xfl in a ported box and it hit really hard I wish I can put that in the enclave but that's might be a little too much but I'm definitely keeping both those amps in mind

Definitely Prefer SQ and I don't think I'll want to upgrade I've had 15's and 12's before not to mention my wife will be driving this vechicle as well so I don't need ground shaking bass just a little thing is all I'm after...
ok, just a little bass huh (i said that over a yr ago) lol, so pioneer 3003 with that 850 or 1250 amp u will only get 2ohm power to it but that's fine., it's rated at 600rms, 2.5" coil, dual spider on sale on amazon to prime members $69.. here's video of my mirrors with mine on 900rms

I see you want an 8 but how big of a box do you want? Asking for max cubic feet
I was looking at getting the soundqubed 8 inch and the box builder said to not put it in a box no smaller than .75 cubic ft. So I guess I can roll with that size of a box I'm just not sure of the soundqubed 8inch sub yet

ok, just a little bass huh (i said that over a yr ago) lol, so pioneer 3003 with that 850 or 1250 amp u will only get 2ohm power to it but that's fine., it's rated at 600rms, 2.5" coil, dual spider on sale on amazon to prime members $69.. here's video of my mirrors with mine on 900rms
Lol well you know I have to make sure the amp has a bass knob so when my wife is driving I can turn it down lol...buy yeah thanks for the info I will check everything out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

realone7575

realone7575
Whitehall Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
realone7575