Audiopipe APCLE-2004 Amp Dyno

I feel they could have come up with a cooler name than "audiopipe", and a piece of galvanized drain line as a logo couldprobably be improved upon as well

good vid. seeing this makes me less likely to buy other audio pipe amps, even if they bench well and seem ok. just not worth saving a few bucks (given there are other solid cheap options as your videos show us) vs buying from a better brand.

also; what are people's opinions on AB vs D amps? i know a lot of real esoteric audio types insist AB sounds better (and that tubes sound best, for that matter), but a lot of the el cheapo stuff is AB, and it seems like it's always bad on electric.

based upon all the negative comments on here about audiopoop, its not a shock that it blew up. Good thing you saved your other equipment, but it would have been nice to see all the glorious magical smoke escape from this beast LoL

Audiopipe has and always will be audiopipe

The apsm1500 does around 1200w and was available for $100 shipped when it first came out

Many people ran it at .5ohm and they worked fine

It was the go to cheap amp a few years back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.