Sign in to follow this  
SoCalArgento

17 Toyota Prius-Best affordable Mids/Highs

I’m hoping to get some recommendations from you guys on what are good sets of speakers for my mids and high. Door speakers are 6.5’s and dash 3” I think.

I’m looking for loud with good SQ. I don’t remember which amp I have I just know it’s a compact 4ch pioneer pushing either 45-75 rms; I had a shop do my first install. It is running my stock speakers and they are handling it nicely but I just want a little more. What I really like about my stock door speakers is the bass response.

Budget wise I would like to stay below $600? I know I may need New amp since the current one is probly a wimp. In my other car I have Focal K2 series speakers and looking for something that sounds similar or close to it without the silly pricing.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m hoping to get some recommendations from you guys on what are good sets of speakers for my mids and high. Door speakers are 6.5’s and dash 3” I think.

I’m looking for loud with good SQ. I don’t remember which amp I have I just know it’s a compact 4ch pioneer pushing either 45-75 rms; I had a shop do my first install. It is running my stock speakers and they are handling it nicely but I just want a little more. What I really like about my stock door speakers is the bass response.

Budget wise I would like to stay below $600? I know I may need New amp since the current one is probly a wimp. In my other car I have Focal K2 series speakers and looking for something that sounds similar or close to it without the silly pricing.

Thanks in advance!

Are you just running front speakers ?

Are you just running front speakers ?

Sorry I should of mentioned, right now stock fronts and rears currently being powered by small amp. I wanna upgrade fronts and rears.

Sorry I should of mentioned, right now stock fronts and rears currently being powered by small amp. I wanna upgrade fronts and rears.

I have a nice set of barely used 6.5 Focals ..I’m gonna be listing for sale soon ..they are Coax design so they may work for your rears ..these are the higher end model ..I figure you’ll run a component set up front

I have a nice set of barely used 6.5 Focals ..I’m gonna be listing for sale soon ..they are Coax design so they may work for your rears ..these are the higher end model ..I figure you’ll run a component set up front

Send me the link once you post them if you can. And I was initially thinking of just coax in fronts too since I’ve never dealt with xovers or having to deal with where to mount tweeters but I may look into it.

Is there that much better performance between components versus coax?