2005 Chrysler 300 Limited w/Navigation - NO BUS issues

Participant count
  • Participant list
I purchased a Android System from Amazon. I installed it and all was working great, for about a week. All of a sudden my Dash started reading "No Bus". Try to turn the key, Nothing, the car would not do anything just give me no bus. My mechanic told me it was my computer that went. I purchased a new computer and all was good again. Mind you, the only thing I changed was the radio. So I put the factory radio back in. Months went by before i was able to look into the situation again. Well, I re wired the Android system, using butt connectors this time with the replacement harness, Android system was working well again, for about a week. The no bus came up and I right away took the Android out and put the factory in. Car started right up. No issues. I understand that my car's computer is talking to the radio, there are functions that are controlled by the radio, my biggest issue is not the radio, it's the fact that i do not have any AUX input in the factory radio. Any body have any solutions for me? Money is an issue, the cheaper the better.

dbachlinux

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.